Profile for Eunice Lopes > Reviews

Eunice Lopes

Page: 1 | 2
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gaming Phones - Poor wire, 8 Aug. 2013
The Headset is great the sound is amazing and the micro is very good. the Weakness is the wire and the connectors to the PC. Would be better is it was with USB connector. But just an opinion as they are perfect!

Guild Wars 2 - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Guild Wars 2 - Standard Edition (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game! Better than WoW :), 28 Jun. 2013
Amazing Game! Better than WoW :) The graphics, the gameplay, the survival, the professions! Amazing. We don't get to have cool mounts, but I mean that is not a big deal at all. I bought this for my girlfriend, I fall in love with the game and now I am buying for me and for my brother!

South Park: Butters vs. Professor Chaos (Mega Mini Kits)
South Park: Butters vs. Professor Chaos (Mega Mini Kits)
by Matt Stone

4.0 out of 5 stars Not very large in Size but large in awsomeness, 19 Jun. 2013
For those how love Butters trust me you will need to buy this action figure. I tell you this is marvellous. The little book contains stikers with some of the most famous saying by Mr. Butters like " Do you know what I am saying?" ahaha :) awsome! And professor caos is really more bad A** than I expected. I recomend even thoug the figure cloud work on quality. :)

South Park Boy Band 4 Action Figure Box Set
South Park Boy Band 4 Action Figure Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift for a South Park Fan, 19 Jun. 2013
Awsome gift for a South Park fan. The figures are quite nice and in a bigger size that I espected, The box is really nice and makes you want to leave the figures inside like a collector :) very cool!

South Park - Five Friends T-Shirt, Deep Blue, High-Quality, Big Frontprint - XL
South Park - Five Friends T-Shirt, Deep Blue, High-Quality, Big Frontprint - XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool for South Park fans, 19 Jun. 2013
The title says it. Very good really. the quality of the t-shirt is very high and the printing too. I really recomend this!

1000 Places to See Before You Die
1000 Places to See Before You Die
by Patricia Schultz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Guide Line But Very "Americanized", 19 Jun. 2013
I think this is a good book overall but with several "mistakes". It is a good guide line for everybody searching for an inspiration and information to travel, but several parts make me have a bitter sweet felling. In first place the autor indicates only hotels with 5 stars and all very classic and the current world is not looking in that direction. The average person cannot afford all that luxury and some of them do not even want to. To be honest travel should be about the travel it self and the experience. Going to the midle of Nepal to stay in a 5 star hotel seams to me a bit strange. Also the restaurant recomendations are only 5 and 4 stars (most of the times) and everybody knows that this is not the place to eat like the people of the country eat. That you can only find where the locals eat. In my opinion this is a book with a high focus in american society and thats normal as this is an american autor :) for for those who are like me european, living in central europe, that might be anoing, but then again still very good. Places are showed to us with a big accuracy and very well listed. :)

Luckies of London Travelogue
Luckies of London Travelogue

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Planing and very cool Mini Scrap Maps, 19 Jun. 2013
This Travelogue might not be huge, but is very well organized. We can find a section where we have a check list for documents and necessary items for a specific travel, we can find also a section to calculate the costs and so on, Perfect. For the ones looking only for a travel diary, this might be short, but still very good. The mini-maps are very cool and with lots of quality. I am a geografer and I love maps and this ones are very cool. I really recomend this Travelogue and the travels waiting for you!

South Park - Eric Cartman Thinking T-Shirt, Deep Blue, High-Quality - XXL
South Park - Eric Cartman Thinking T-Shirt, Deep Blue, High-Quality - XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-shirt and Great Eric Cartman, 19 Jun. 2013
The quality of the t-shirt is top! Really! Very good. Also the printing is very strong and really cool. For a South Park fan I think this is an ideal gift! Recomend.

Page: 1 | 2