Profile for A. Weston > Reviews

Content by A. Weston

A. Weston "Retro junkie!" (London, England)

R&B Classics Collection
R&B Classics Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A collection of some of those pumping R&B classics, 6 Dec. 2009
This review is from: R&B Classics Collection (Audio CD)
A must for those who never really enjoyed R&B around the 80's and 90's which at the time was really vibrant and in its infancy!

Recommended for any personal collection.

Marware Sportfolio Sleeve for MacBook Pro 15"
Marware Sportfolio Sleeve for MacBook Pro 15"

4.0 out of 5 stars It protects you're beloved Mac!, 6 Dec. 2009
It does what it says on the tine really, it keeps you're laptop safe and snug whilst in transit.

The best feature about it is that it has an overlap within the pouch which can stop the zippers from leaving any scratches on the MacBook.

The one thing that I did not like though was the design, the blue stretchy materials is good to put an iPod but just looks ugly. Maybe keeping it black would have made it more sleek and contemporary. This is just me being picky but I tend to spot these things as I have an eye for detail!

When I received it though it was different from what was on the picture, It did not have the dodgy Logo on it which I was quite pleased about. But like I said all this negative feedback is very superficial but is worth saying if you are seriously thinking about purchasing it.

overall though its a very good product and I reckon will last as long as the MacBook will.

Casio Retro Data Bank Watch - Gold
Casio Retro Data Bank Watch - Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timeless Classic, 6 Dec. 2009
Right, so I never write reviews but I was so pleased with this watch that I thought I would give it some brownie points. Honestly If you love retro gizmo's from the beloved era of the 80's then this is for you! I already have my own small selection of retro Casio watches, they kind of represented that era and what it was about, but this sis my favorite of the lot. The amount of functions it has is pretty impressive by todays standards, it has a phone book, scheduler, alarm clock, calculator which since I am an engineering student come in handy, ohh and last but not least it tells the time!

A must if you love fashion and anything retro!