Profile for Mrs. A. Bristow > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. Bristow

Mrs. A. Bristow (Cambridge, UK)

Silverline 238098 Socket 1/2-inch Drive Deep Metric - 24 mm
Silverline 238098 Socket 1/2-inch Drive Deep Metric - 24 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service., 29 Jan. 2010
Can't fault this at all. Fast delivery, superb product & well packaged.
Many thanks!

Tippitoes Stroller (Charcoal)
Tippitoes Stroller (Charcoal)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but functional., 22 Sept. 2009
We wanted something with swivel front wheels & an adjustable backrest, but that was light enough to take on holiday with us. This fit the bill completely.
The back is adjusted by use of a strap, but it lays back far enough for my 15 month old to go to sleep in it, as he has proved on many occasions now!
It's light, easily manoeuvred & is comfortable. The basket underneath is large enough for a changing bag & a few toys.
It's even sturdy enough to go on a walk around fields, without jolting the incumbent out of his seat.
We'll probably leave it at Granny's after the holiday, so that we can save space in the car by not packing a pushchair, & that Granny has something to use if she wants to take her grandchildren for a walk.

Twinkles, Arthur and Puss
Twinkles, Arthur and Puss
by Judith Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 15 Aug. 2009
We got this book out of the library initially. However, after 3 renewals on the trot, I figured it would be easierto buy this book. It's one of the few that my 4 year old wouldn't let me return!
Easy text, fun story & is helping my daughter to learn to read.