Profile for D. C. Stowell-smith > Reviews

Content by D. C. Stowell-...

D. C. Stowell-smith (Cornwall)

Page: 1 | 2
THE LEGEND OF GRACE ROSCOE
THE LEGEND OF GRACE ROSCOE
Price: 0.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying this!, 31 May 2014
Really enjoying this book, well written and it moves along at a good pace. If you want a good read try this one.

Morning Frost: DI Jack Frost series 3
Morning Frost: DI Jack Frost series 3
by James Henry
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great read., 24 April 2014
I like James Henry's Frost books and this one is as close to the original novels as is possible to be. An enjoyable read-though the language is much stronger than Wingfield would have used. This would be my only criticism of an otherwise fine book.

Vodafone Nokia Lumia 520 Pay As You Go Handset - Red
Vodafone Nokia Lumia 520 Pay As You Go Handset - Red
Price: 70.00

2.0 out of 5 stars First Smartphone, 3 Jan 2014
Had this phone before Christmas and still can't figure out how to access e-mail. It took ages to find out how to send texts or even how to phone. Why is it not more simple to use? Think I'll revert to my non smartphone!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 5:13 PM BST

Aquarium Syphon Pump - Pisces
Aquarium Syphon Pump - Pisces

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous purchase, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aquarium Syphon Pump - Pisces
This item arrived quickly and was all I hoped it would be. It is a simple but very effective device which cleans my tank easily with no fuss and with no inconvenience to the fish. I would highly recommend it!

American Originals Cake Pop Maker Bundle, Metallic Red
American Originals Cake Pop Maker Bundle, Metallic Red
Offered by Value_Deal
Price: 25.55

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant device., 23 April 2013
Saw this demonstrated on the Create And Craft Channel- so ordered one. It arrived very quickly-as I expect from Amazon-and it is absolutely marvellous. It makes the cakes in next to no time and they are delicious, whether decorated or not! I would highly recommend this product.

That's Why God Made The Radio
That's Why God Made The Radio
Offered by Bee-Entertained
Price: 4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Beach Boys new album, 11 July 2012
Excellent new material from this legendary band. Particularly enjoyed the Mike Love track. Shame that this will probably be the last new material from this group.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2012 12:06 PM BST

Dedicated
Dedicated
Price: 7.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant from start to finish, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: Dedicated (Audio CD)
Although every track is great, this album is worth getting for Good Vibrations alone. This track, sung without musical instrumentation, is spellbinding. I wouldn't have thought that the Beach Boys original featuring the angelic voice of Carl Wilson or the Brian Wilson alternative version could be matched. I was wrong. This track should be released as a single and heavily promoted- and deserves to top the charts.

Fujifilm FinePix JX530 Red + 4gb Memory + Case (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 3 Jun 2012
Very impressed with this great little camera which takes quality pictures which are easy to download on to my computer. I am not very technically-minded, but had no difficulty in operating this camera after reading the instructions. It is easy to charge the batteries which seem to last a good while-though I am still in the early days of using the camera. All-in-all, I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Roberts ECO1BK Ecologic 1 DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - Black
Price: 48.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great radio, 21 April 2012
The first time I have bought a digital radio and I'm very impressed with it. It picks up many more stations than I thought it would and the sound is excellent. I charged the batteries when I first had the radio and have not had to recharge them since. Admittedly I don't listen to the radio for long periods during the day. I would heartedly recommend this radio to anyone looking for a DAB radio.The delivery through Amazon was brilliant as always.

Birds (Usborne Spotter's Guide)
Birds (Usborne Spotter's Guide)
by Peter Holden
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for children, 15 Aug 2011
Bought for my young grandson and he is delighted with it.He can't wait to go out for walks so that he can look for and identify different birds. Delivery was brilliant-it came the day after it was ordered.

Page: 1 | 2