Profile for Liz G > Reviews

Content by Liz G

Liz G

Intex Ultra Plush Queen Size Airbed with Built in Electric Pump (66958)
Intex Ultra Plush Queen Size Airbed with Built in Electric Pump (66958)
Offered by activeleisure

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 25 Feb. 2014
We purchased this mattress for our sparebed. Everyone, without exception has commented on what a good night sleep they have had and where did we get it from.
We were worried about purchasing a mattress without testing it, but this product is very deep and very comfortable.

Toob Rainforest Miniatures
Toob Rainforest Miniatures

1.0 out of 5 stars Price and delivery, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Toob Rainforest Miniatures (Toy)
I'm afraid this rating is on service and price. I can not rate the product, as it came too late for us to use for our explorers project, so I am sending back on principle.
I initially tried to buy this product on Amazon.com, as it was $10. I was told I could not purchase from the US site, so purchased from Amazon, UK for £10.
I was then informed that delivery would be up to one month and be coming from th US anyway.

JVC HAKD5Y Tiny Phones Kids Stereo Headphones - Yellow
JVC HAKD5Y Tiny Phones Kids Stereo Headphones - Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, not sure, 21 July 2012
I know these are volume limiting for their little ears but the boys have not taken to them. It seems the volume is not loud enough for a plane/car ride.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 10:23 AM BST