Profile for sparrow > Reviews

sparrow

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars rather cheap quality, 25 Sep 2013
The colours on this have faded after only a few washes, and the pyjamas themselves are rather cheap. I don't think these pyjamas are worth £7.99, but unfortunately my daughter loves them, so I will probably be buying them again!

Hatley Sea Turtles 3 Girl's Pyjamas Jade/Red 2 Years
Hatley Sea Turtles 3 Girl's Pyjamas Jade/Red 2 Years

3.0 out of 5 stars sized small, 6 Sep 2013
lovely little PJ set for the summer - only be warned! there's a string of tight cotton around the neck which stops it from stretching around your baby's head. my little girl is only 18 months (with an average sized head!) and i had to unpick this, which ravaged the collar somewhat. suggest sizing up.

Philips Sonicare HX6013/16 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads 3-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX6013/16 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads 3-Pack
Offered by Care-by-Mail

2.0 out of 5 stars don't assume these will fit your sonicare, 24 Feb 2013
why can't I ever buy the correct heads for my toothbrush? every single time i buy replacements i get the wrong ones. why can't phillips make it plain on the toothbrush what model it is? or even better, make a standard head that fits all of the stupid things?

don't think 'those look about right'. they probably aren't.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2013 5:35 PM GMT

My Wondercube - organic soft award winning toy
My Wondercube - organic soft award winning toy
Offered by My Wonder

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, 24 Feb 2013
i bought this for my one year old on the strength of the other reviews, though i have to say it's not all that. it's well made, but my daughter would still much rather pull the tissues out of a box than play with this. if you're crafty i dare say it would be easy to make your own. i wish i had.

The Orphan's Tales: In the Night Garden: 1
The Orphan's Tales: In the Night Garden: 1

4.0 out of 5 stars wow, 24 Feb 2013
this author is almost unbearably good. the depth of her imagination leaves me spinning. though i loved this book, i didn't find it a real page turner, as the story-within-a-story-within-a-story structure doesn't allow you to really get attached to any particular character.

The Pilo Family Circus
The Pilo Family Circus

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, 24 Feb 2013
this is a horrible book. i read as much as i can but it was rather like chewing a really tough piece of meat and not being able to swallow.

Isotoner Suede Microluxe Lined Women's Mitten Black Medium
Isotoner Suede Microluxe Lined Women's Mitten Black Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 24 Feb 2013
pros: softer than a puppy's ears on the inside (that thin faux-fur which is nice but not terribly warm). smart looking ('dress mittens'!). best for when the weather's a bit nippy, rather than outright cold.
CONS: not at all warm and keep slipping off my wrists. a hole has appeared in the lining already. not very happy with this product at all.

What's That Noise, Little Mouse? (Very Noisy Picture Books)
What's That Noise, Little Mouse? (Very Noisy Picture Books)
by Stephanie Stansbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for little uns, 24 Feb 2013
my one year old loves this book - the buttons are too tricky for little fingers to press, which is a shame - but this is definitely the best "very noisy picture book" for young babies. the others in the series have too many words per page and don't seem to keep her entertained.

Logan-Mocha
Logan-Mocha

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for parents who love to be organised, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Logan-Mocha (Baby Product)
I've only had my PacaPod Logan a few days, but I absolutely love it. My old changing bag was too big and had way too many identical pockets - so I had to look through every single one to find sun cream/nappy bags/bibs. It got very annoying. And sometimes I didn't want to take the whole bag with me into the changing room. This PacaPod is everything that one wasn't. There's a place for everything - and I can put my hand on things instantly. It's not too big, and my OH doesn't feel embarassed if I make him carry it. I dare say if you wanted to save a bit of money you could just buy the pods and put them in another bag. But I don't think it's overpriced, as the quality is pretty good. No - there's not a lot of room in the central pocket when the pods are stuffed, but I only use that for my purse and keys anyway. Love love love it.

Kong Air Dog Squeaker Tennis Balls Large 2pk
Kong Air Dog Squeaker Tennis Balls Large 2pk

5.0 out of 5 stars tough and squeaky fun, 31 July 2012
my labrador loves these. they're the only toy he will take with him on a walk - and absolutely refuse to leave behind in a bush/lake/long grass. this size is slightly bigger than a tennis ball - and they last for weeks and weeks.

Page: 1 | 2