Profile for Dave Hutton > Reviews

Marware Vibe Case for iPad Mini - Black
Marware Vibe Case for iPad Mini - Black
Price: 21.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 25 May 2014
I chose the marware as I had bought one previously for my kindle fire which is very good . This one for the iPad mini does not feel as good but is ok . I have also just bought a marware for my wife's kindle white which she is also happy with . We have different colours for each device. :) every device fits it's cover perfectly .

iMyth 3 X Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protectors for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, Pad 4 Tablet & Cleaning Cloth and Application Card
Offered by imyth Direct
Price: 2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 May 2014
Easy to apply and works very well. No bubbles and nice texture. Covers complete surface. Wipes clean when required. Good value .

The Moaning of Life: The Worldly Wisdom of Karl Pilkington
The Moaning of Life: The Worldly Wisdom of Karl Pilkington
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Karl is a genius., 20 Nov 2013
Great read! Amazingly I can hear Karl as I read this book which makes it even more enjoyable:) Top man.

Cloth Dust Bag For Numatic Henry George Hetty Basil James Edward Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by GoVacuum
Price: 5.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 July 2013
Ok saves buying paper bags. Time will tell how long this lasts. Seems well made so hopefully be an investment.

With the Beatles: A Stunning Insight by The Man who was with the Band Every Step of the Way
Price: 4.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Jun 2013
Great read but a bit of a sudden ending, I was hoping the Beatles sorted him out for the rest of his life.

Before They Were Beatles
Before They Were Beatles
Price: 1.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read for all Beatle fans, 7 Jun 2013
I thought I knew most of the stories on the Beatles until I read this. Someone should do a documentary with all the surviving members.