Profile for Jacjoy > Reviews

FitFlop Lulu Canvas Womens Casual Sandals Mink 5.0
FitFlop Lulu Canvas Womens Casual Sandals Mink 5.0
Offered by JamHill Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A Life Saver!, 11 July 2014
I broke my little toe a day before my holiday abroard & couldn't wear any shoes that contacted it. A friend loaned me her Fitflops for the holiday, which meant I could get about. On my return I ordered these, which were delivered extremely quickly. They are very soft & comfortable & aid supportive walking. I'm still not particularly happy with a toe stop style, but I am getting used to it now.

Dining Garden Chair Seat Cushion Pads Polka Dots Lemon Yellow Pack Of Two (2)
Dining Garden Chair Seat Cushion Pads Polka Dots Lemon Yellow Pack Of Two (2)

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy cushions, 26 May 2014
I bought these for my elderly in laws, to use on their ratten kitchen chairs. They are very pleased with them and they look very nice as well.

Arched Oak Finish Wooden Mantel Clock with Arabic Dial
Arched Oak Finish Wooden Mantel Clock with Arabic Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars clear dial, 15 Dec. 2013
Bought this as a present to elderly parents. The large clear clock face is exactly right to them. Stylish wood surround as well, so it's just what was wanted.

My First Murder (The Maria Kallio Series Book 1)
My First Murder (The Maria Kallio Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars my first murder - Fair, 3 Dec. 2013
The story was ok, not overly exciting & I found the foreign names rather difficult, never knowing if they were male or female. The main characters were fine & it was interesting to learn that Finland has the same problems as here! Not sure I will bother reading another in the series though.

Best Kept Secret: Book Three of the Clifton Chronicles (The Clifton Chronicles series 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clifton Chronicles, 11 Sept. 2013
All of the Clifton Chronicles are a most enjoyable read, you become engaged with the family and just want to turn the page to find out what happens next. My only regret is that it has now finished and I wonder what to read next!

False Impression
False Impression

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: False Impression (Kindle Edition)
I enjoy Jeffrey Archer books, and this was no exception. Easy to read, a real page turner and well researched.

Carcassonne: Wheel of Fortune
Carcassonne: Wheel of Fortune

5.0 out of 5 stars Carcassonne: Wheel of Fortune, 29 Jan. 2013
We are great fans of Carcassone and this add on is a great way of enjoying a slightly different game with just two in a shorter time scale, works equally well with more players and fits with the main game but it's good to have the variety. We have many other add on's so being able to ring the changes is excellent. This is a good version to take on holiday as it is also a stand alone version.

Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315
Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Portable Lapdesk N315, 29 Jan. 2013
An excellent product enabling easy use of the laptop in any location and allows an attached mouse to be easily used, thanks to the pull out tray. The fact that it also fits in the laptop carry case is a real plus.

Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
by Lorraine Pascale

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food, 29 Jan. 2013
I received this book as a Christmas present having enjoyed the series, it's so good that I am now purchasing it for a friend's birthday. Excellent value through Amazon as well.

Geemarc CL100 Loud Big Button Corded Telephone- UK Version
Geemarc CL100 Loud Big Button Corded Telephone- UK Version
Offered by Hearing Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Geemarc Clearsound CL100 Big Button Amplified Corded Telephone, 4 Dec. 2012
Bought this item for my hard of hearing 90yr old Aunt. She has always struggled with conventional phones and finds this so easy to use and can now hear and have a proper conversation. Thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 10:01 AM GMT