Profile for Jenny mohammed > Reviews

Pleasure Extraordinaire  - Complete Collection
Pleasure Extraordinaire - Complete Collection
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and loving with a great storyline, 17 July 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this series of books. The descriptive sex scenes are such a turn on. I tried to imagine having either of the two brothers, Ace and Zane. Both rich but both ruled by an abusive gay father.
I enjoyed the epilogues at the end. Its always nice to find out what happens to the characters later in life. Excellent value for money when you buy the whole series of Pleasure Extrordinaire. The series kept me awake for a couple of nights as I couldn't put the book down.
Certainly got me going in more ways than one. If you like very sexy books then you can't go wrong with Lo v Ben n 3yrs books.

Blood Roses (Blackthorn)
Blood Roses (Blackthorn)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Roses by Lyndsy J Pryor, 13 April 2014
Good vampire storyline as it is different from all the rest as it contains undercover plots to overthrow Human power. Full of suspense and action. Not your typical romance as the two main characters are both very powerful and its a fight to death until they realise they have fallen in love. Good sex scenes as they fight for power. Even at the end the plot continues and you know that love between these two will cause much strife for all humans, vampires and werewolves alike due to them trying to take control of witches prophecies.
I liked this book immensely as it is different to all the other vampire novels I have read due to the underlying plots. Lindsay Pryor has the ability to write anything. I couldn't put this book down and can't wait to read the next one. Her description of the main male character is my dream man. I only have one question for Pryor...Why do your characters always have sex with their clothes on in both books? The women always have a dress on and the men just pull their trousers down enough to have sex by pulling the women's panties aside! GET THEM NAKED AND REMEMBER THAT MEN ARE USUALLY INTERESTED IN BREASTS. Romance and love is more realistic when the two halves look interested in the others bodies. Your plots are brilliant but you could make it even better by improving the sex scenes by being more descriptive. What are each other's views of their body parts. Make them vulnerable by sleeping naked in each other's arms. Let the woman's breath be taken away at the thought of having such a huge penis inside her. Just my view on improving an already brilliant author.

The King: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 12
The King: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 12
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The King. Book 12 by J R Ward, 5 April 2014
Absolutely brilliantly written and the genius of J R Ward is that she ended this book knowing we would want more. Whats going to happen to Layla, whos pregnant and meeting secretly with the enemy Zxcor, who loves her unconditionally but he is quite a psychopathic leader of his own bandits. Layla, who thought she loved him seems to be nervous of him now. What will happen between Trez and Selena. Will she die from her strange illness and will Trez be forced into marrying his peoples, Queen,s daughter? Will the bandits, especially Throe, join the Brotherhood or remain enemies? What about Sola and Assail? So many potential books and yet Im still addicted after reading 12 of them. If you havnt read this series I suggest you do so now because the warrior vampire men are sex on legs. The author somehow brings you right into the steamiest of sex scenes causing an actual sexual reaction in your own body.
It has been my best experience reading all these books and getting to know so many different characters. The only book I wasnt too keen on was the one where Quinn finally realises he is gay and the sex between the two men is too explicit and the whole book is based on gay sex! Im not homophobic but her descriptions did make me skip most of that book.
But, well done to J R Ward. I wish I had her imagination.

A Shade of Vampire 5: A Blaze of Sun
A Shade of Vampire 5: A Blaze of Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars A shade of vampire 5:, 1 Mar 2014
Please, please, please hurry up with book 6. There are too many loose ends. I dont want Sophia and Derek to suffer anymore. It would be nice if Bella Forrest gave Vivianne a lovely man after suffering at the hands of evil men for centuries. Also Aiden, Sophias father could do with some romance. Just hope the author reads these reviews cos I think she could keep going with this series.
Its great to read a brilliantly written series but once finished, it makes me feel at a loss. Once the characters in a series have been in your mind for a few weeks, its so difficult to get them out of your mind when you begin a totally different novel. I know the author is good when they make me feel that way.

Lover at Last: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 11
Lover at Last: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 11
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Lover at Last by J R Ward, 21 Feb 2014
I had to read this as it was number 11 in the best series of books Iv ever read. The suspense and storyline is always brilliant and although Im not homophobic, I felt that this book was spoilt by so much explicit detail of the sex between two men. I know what gay men do but having to read every little detail spoilt this book for me. I like reading about romance and sex between a man and woman. The only saving grace was at the end of the book when it became romantic and even though it was a marriage between Quinn and Blay, it was lovely that the whole Brotherhood and Blays family were all so happy for the couple. Still a good book but left too many loose ends. This was my least favourite of the series but beggars cant be choosers and I suppose I did learn something I wasnt too keen to know about. Still brilliantly written and cant wait for the next.

Lover Mine: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 8
Lover Mine: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 8
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lover Mine by J R Ward, 8 Feb 2014
This book took me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. At times I was gritting my teeth with fear for the characters and praying that the baddies would be killed! At times I cried with sadness and others with happiness.
It is so addictive reading the whole series as you feel like you personally know every single character in the book. In some book series the authors tend to cut out the characters you got to know and just leave you wanting to know how their lives contined to play out. J R Ward keeps us in touch with all the characters so you cant wait to read the next book. I am dreading finishing the last book in the Brotherhood Series. How on earth will I get all characters out of my mind to start reading other books?!!! I love the descriptive sex scenes! Definitely not for prudes but for both men and women alike, they will definitely turn you on and make you feel hot, hot, hot!!!!! Brilliant series which MUST be read in order. This author, as far as Im concerned is as good as Stephen King and I wish the books could be made into a longstanding TV series. The great thing about these books is that they are all so thorough and you never wish the author had done anything differently.

Hopeless
Hopeless
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless...wow, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hopeless (Kindle Edition)
The emotions in this story are portrayed so brilliantly by Colleen Hoover that she draws you in, heart and soul.

Possessed by Desire (Firebrand Series Book 3)
Possessed by Desire (Firebrand Series Book 3)
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Possessed by desire, 7 Aug 2013
Left me possessed with desire. The Firebrand series are 3 books I just couldn't put down. So thanks to Elizabeth Naughton and her unique storylines along with the most sensual descriptions in the sex scenes, I have been left exhausted from lack of sleep. I even read whilst cooking, eating and bathing!
I need more now Iv read all her series. How am I ever going to find a better author?

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic App!, 25 July 2013
So accurate and easy to use. Much better than having to wait for the weather news on TV! I am not interested in watching a pretty girl waffle on about pressure fronts moving down the country. I just need to know the temp, humidity and whether it's going to rain or snow in my area and at approximately what time so I can dress appropriately for the day. It takes just a minute from my day to know how I should plan my day.

Far From Home (Beach View Boarding House)
Far From Home (Beach View Boarding House)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars HOOKED BY THIS NEW AUTHOR, 6 May 2013
I have felt like part of the family who live at Beach View because Ellie Dean draws you in by her ingenuity of making her characters known to you. This author will go far and I hope she keeps writing trilogies. The only problem I have is when the book ends..making it so difficult to concentrate on other good books.

Page: 1 | 2