This was the first case i got for my iPhone. I bought it simply because it was very thin, covered the vulnerable edges and was very light. Within the first day the black ring which is around the camera cutout had fallen out when i took the phone out of the case. The rest of the case is good but dust and dirt can quite easily get between the gap around the camera.
The pros about this case are:
- It covers the vulnerable edges
- It's unbelievably light
- You will hardly notice that you have a case on
The cons about this case are:
- The black ring around the camera cutout can come loose and disappear
- It's not a lay-on-the-table design (which means that the screen touches the table when placed face down)
- The top and bottom edges are not protected at all and are exposed to scratches and dents.
I'd reccomend the Poetic/Boxwave Atmosphere over this since that was the case i replaced this with. But that isn't perfect either. I've put the link below. BoxWave Simple Element iPhone 5 Case - Ultra Low Profile Grey and Semi-Transparent Protective Hard Case for the New iPhone 5 - Apple iPhone 5 Cases and Covers (Grey)