Profile for Terrytex > Reviews

Terrytex

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Green
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive rubbish, 1 Oct. 2013
I bought this item thinking from the literature that it would synchronise with my ipad 2 which has the latest updated software loaded.
It doesn't, it wont, its not recognised by the bluetooth on my ipad so I have to synchronise it to my computer then use my email address to transfer the data to my ipad.
Despite a lot of correspondence between Fitbit and myself, the problem is still unresolved after almost two weeks. Their advice is to wait for the ipad issues to be resolved.

Down Deep and Out of Time
Down Deep and Out of Time

4.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting read, 30 Aug. 2013
The Author has certainly done his research for this book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and I had trouble in putting it down even at bedtime.

Sennheiser MM 450 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 22 Jan. 2011
The service which I received from Amazon was amazing, especially since a lot of mail was held up over the Christmas period due to very bad weather. Full marks to Amazon and their Carriers.
I think that the headphones are wonderful. They are very light and comfortable to wear. There are no trailing wires to snag on items of clothing or in fact anything on my person as I do a lot of walking over sometimes difficult terrain.
The controls are very easy and convenient to access and use with my right hand - I still havn't mastered yet the voice control facility on these headphones which were very easy to connect to my Iphone 4 via bluetooth.
I notice that one of the reviews complained about the flashing blue light emitted from the headphones in confined places which seemed to annoy other people but I have experienced no such thing as the blue light goes out after say ten seconds even when I use them on public transport etc.
The noise cancelling aspect of these headphones is fantastic even comparing them against the iphone in ear phones which cost me in the region of £69.00.
Another plus is that they keep my ears warm in winter.
The only minus I can come up with is the price which seems to me a little overpriced, but after saying that one has to pay for quality and that is what these headphones are about.