Profile for Beetlejuice > Reviews

Entertaining With The Sopranos: A Guide to Special Occasions
Entertaining With The Sopranos: A Guide to Special Occasions
by Carmela Soprano

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it as a gift for a guy who is a fan, 5 Mar. 2014
My friend loved it, thought it was funny and all the references to characters in the book and apparently some of the recipes aren't half bad.

Essentially a good gift for a Soprano's fan

Wahl Clipper Oil 4floz 3310
Wahl Clipper Oil 4floz 3310

5.0 out of 5 stars It's oil in a large container and cheap - what more can I say, 5 Mar. 2014
As far as I'm concerned oil is oil. It does the job, it's in lovely, very ergonomic container (it's applicator nozzle is great) and it was very cheap. Bish bash bosh!

Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones Ideal for use with Apple iPod, iPad, iPhone, HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Moto G etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, if not the best, products I've ever bought on Amazon, 5 Mar. 2014
It did such a great job, thoroughly loved this product.
The sound was average, better than most at that price point but the key thing here is that not only is the sound good (or adequate, depending on what type of audiophile you are) but it has Bluetooth but it also has a microphone for calls/VoIP etc. it connects to literally everything, iPhone, iPad and Windows with no problem, is really responsive and never has any lag.
It has great distance too, many a times I would walk a cross the office while holding a VoIP call from my laptop (the the usual walls, pillars, cubicles and wifi interference).
Battery life is stellar better than my Beats headphones, I think or at least what I can remember.

Sadly, I did break them though but that was because I handled very rough and sat on them a few times (and also squashed when travelling with them). The right speaker went but it withstood so much, I'm surprised it didn't go earlier. At least the headband stuck and never broke (can't say the same for the Beats headphones but that's another problem).
It wouldn't have been nice to have a protective bag for it but understandably that would push up the price.

Basically, if you buy these you can't wrong at all as long as you're not too fussy about sound like an audiophile would be (it's not all that bassy but that was fine by me). Also, they are the most durable piece of kit I've ever had!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 12:03 PM GMT

Passing the life in the UK test: official practice questions and answers
Passing the life in the UK test: official practice questions and answers
by Stationery Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably don't need the book but it does help prepare you the test, 5 Mar. 2014
It really wasn't necessary going through this as the test is much easier than you expect and you could just read the official guide book and learn from that.
Not that is a criticism on this book as it does exactly what it should. But I suppose better safe than sorry if it's your first time but once you've done it you'll realise I'm right, this book is OTT but still does a great job.

Beginning SQL Joes 2 Pros: The SQL Hands-On Guide for Beginners (SQL Exam Prep Series 70-433 Volume 1 of 5) (Sql Design Series)
by Rick A Morelan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entry-level SQL book, 5 Mar. 2014
A great entry-level SQL book for beginners. As I'm self-taught it was great covering the basics which I may have missed or got the explanation why those rules exist.
Great book!

EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank (4 USB Ports)
EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank (4 USB Ports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody loved this product and it charges everything, tablets, phones etc., 5 Mar. 2014
A really great product, both the look and quality and it's functionality. I always use it when I travel except the last time I stupidly forgot it at home when I travelled to South East Asia and boy did I miss it.

It is always my top item to pack whenever I travel and in fact whenever I am out for more than day or if I sleep over at someone's house, or I know I'm going to have a heavy mobile/tablet device day.

And it doesn't hurt having envious stares from friends asking how they can get one ;)

MiniGuard Screen Protector for Google Nexus 7 1st Gen (3x Pack Anti-Glare)
MiniGuard Screen Protector for Google Nexus 7 1st Gen (3x Pack Anti-Glare)

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job well but the anti-glare was too matte finished, 5 Mar. 2014
It survived for a good 2 years and was very happy with the product but perhaps ha do much of a matte finish to it which made it a little misty-like when looking at the screen - but then again I did buy it for the ant-glare which it did.

Lasted munch longer than most screen guards I've used and wasn't prone to bubbling at all. It also looked greatas. A finished product.

SQL Queries Joes 2 Pros: SQL Query Techniques For Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Volume 2 (Sql Exam Prep)
by Rick A Morelan

5.0 out of 5 stars A good entry level SQL book, 5 Mar. 2014
If you're new to SQL this is the book to get. I'm a self-taught data analyst so it was good to refresh on the basics I may have missed or got the explanation why certain rules/queries behave in certain ways. Highly recommended if you're just starting out.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked great and did the job well - great inflation longevity too., 5 Mar. 2014
Looked great and did the job well - great inflation longevity too. Eventually, everyone nicked one as a souvenir so were very popular!

INFLATABLE PARROT 48cm
INFLATABLE PARROT 48cm
Offered by EJ Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job well and looked OK - difficult to stand though, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: INFLATABLE PARROT 48cm (Toy)
This was great albeit a little cheap looking (but it was really cheap). Everyone loved and many party goers took it home as a souvenir.
The only gripe is that they were difficult to stand up and needed to be hung instead

Page: 1 | 2