Profile for Jabbat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Girls Princess NH2061 Nighties, Pink (Fuschia), 4 Years
Disney Girls Princess NH2061 Nighties, Pink (Fuschia), 4 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Select one size bigger, 11 Dec. 2014
I would advise to buy one size bigger. My daughter is 4 months short of turning 4 and the size "4 years" is already on the small side, so we're not going to get long out of it. Otherwise, the nightie itself is lovely and bound to light up the eyes of any little "princess fanatic" just like my daughter.

Peppa Pig: My Birthday Party and Other Stories [Volume 5] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: My Birthday Party and Other Stories [Volume 5] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peppa Pig
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 5 April 2014
My 3 year old adores Peppa Pig & loves this DVD which I gave her as part of her BIRTHDAY PRESENT. I have to admit that I don't tire of watching it with her, very entertaining for all the family.

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Vol 2 - Gaston's Visit (packaging may vary) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonny Butler
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit, 5 April 2014
My 3 year old loves Ben & Holly and this DVD is no exception, she watches it endlessly - when allowed of course!

Disney Junior Minnie Mouse My Busy Book
Disney Junior Minnie Mouse My Busy Book

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 5 April 2014
My 3 year old loves the little figurines which come with this book, though she's still a bit small to appreciate the story I am sure this is a book which she'll continue to grow to love.

Minnie Keyboard
Minnie Keyboard
Offered by freedom4life

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Minnie Keyboard (Toy)
Within a matter of minutes the keyboard did not work properly - poor quality for the price and name. I wouldn't recommend it.

Mickey Mouse Club House - Storybook Surprises [DVD]
Mickey Mouse Club House - Storybook Surprises [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 25 Feb. 2014
This DvD has 3 different episodes of the Mickey Mouse Club House, each based on a different fairy tale. As an avid Minnie Mouse fan, my 3 year old little girl doesn't tire from watching this DvD. I would recommend it to any little fan of the Mickey Mouse Club House.

Mickey Mouse Club House: Mickey's Choo Choo [DVD]
Mickey Mouse Club House: Mickey's Choo Choo [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 25 Feb. 2014
My little girl is almost 3 years old and she doesn't tire from watching this DvD. As a "choo choo" fan this choice was the right one for her, she is train mad! With 2 different episodes to choose from this is Disney magic through and through.

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Volume 1 (packaging may vary) [DVD]
Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom Volume 1 (packaging may vary) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonny Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner, 30 Jan. 2014
My little girl, approaching 3 years of age, is a real fan of Ben & Holly and just loves watching this DvD. There is a good selection of episodes and she doesn't tire from watching them over and over again. I have to admit I get a giggle out of watching it with her as there is always something worth chuckling about for us older viewers!

Philips AVENT SCF310/20 Manual Breast Pump
Philips AVENT SCF310/20 Manual Breast Pump
Offered by Care-by-Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 19 Nov. 2011
I highly recommend this manual breast pump, it is easy to assemble and to use. No need to go to the expense of buying an electric pump, this is a great product and very good value for money. I've been breast-feeding my daughter for over 8 months now and this pump is still going strong, it is one of the most useful baby items I bought.

EyeCatchClothing - Womens Velour Jogging Tracksuit Bottoms Black XX-Large
EyeCatchClothing - Womens Velour Jogging Tracksuit Bottoms Black XX-Large
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Mar. 2011
Nice to look at and comfortable to wear however after just 2 days there was a hole developing all around the back pocket. Granted the tracksuit bottoms were by no means expensive, but I would've expected to have got more value out of them.

Page: 1 | 2