Profile for keith patton > Reviews

Content by keith patton

keith patton

DB POWER® For Apple iPod 4th Generation Touch Glass Digitizer with LCD Screen + Free Tools
Offered by HKT TRADER LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars I never actually write reviews but I am very pleased with this screen, 15 Aug 2014
I never actually write reviews but I am very pleased with this screen. I was worried at first that it may be a cheap low-grade display assembly but it was in fact an original part (looks to have been salvaged from a dead device). Everything worked flawlessly and was full resolution. Very impressed.

Medipaq® The Memory Foam Contoured Seat & Back Cushion - Reduce Back Ache, Improve Posture! (Breathable 3D Mesh Black)
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough but certainly not memory foam, 19 Aug 2013
I just received the seat cushion and it looks reasonably well made. The cushion itself is fairly comfortable although maybe a little small (I'm only about 154lbs and 32" waist).

I must state, however, that this is certainly not made of memory foam. Indents do not hold shape (memory), whoch to be honest is probably a good thing as it would otherwise be constantly flat from sitting on it.

It is made of slightly higher density foam than normal cushions though so I'll give it a reasonable 3 for comfort but that's all because it is mis-advertised in my mind.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2014 11:09 PM BST