Profile for Josephine Blann > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
While We're Apart
While We're Apart

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read!, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: While We're Apart (Kindle Edition)
I have read all Ellie Dean's books and half way through her latest book on my kindle. As always her books are a lovely read, well written, with a backdrop of WW2 and set alongside the south coast of UK. Ellie Dean's books are always great. Looking forward as usual to her next book.

White Corridor: (Bryant & May Book 5)
White Corridor: (Bryant & May Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Christopher Fowler!, 21 Jan. 2015
I bought this on my kindle and about half way through the book. As usual Christopher Fowler's books are all brilliant with great characters, with a separate story running in the background. A very good read and also well written.

Bryant and May Off the Rails (Bryant and May 8): (Bryant & May Book 8)
Bryant and May Off the Rails (Bryant and May 8): (Bryant & May Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have read several of Christopher Fowler's'books and have enjoyed every one of them, 16 Dec. 2014
I have read several of Christopher Fowler's'books and have enjoyed every one of them. This book is also very interesting as apart from the plot he has interwoven the history of London's tube stations. Well worth a read and to unwind to.

Why?
Why?

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthing and loved every minute of his concert, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Why? (Audio CD)
Just seen Ginger Baker live at St Paul Arts Centre, Worthing and loved every minute of his concert. So impressed rushed out to buy this fab cd. Would recommend this and enjoy!

DESPATCHES From the Home Front: The War Diaries of JOAN STRANGE 1939-1945
DESPATCHES From the Home Front: The War Diaries of JOAN STRANGE 1939-1945

5.0 out of 5 stars ... half way through reading this book and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in the home ..., 26 Oct. 2014
I am half way through reading this book and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in the home front during WW11. Joan Strange writes in a good way that gets one involved with her life. Also quite amusing and ideal to relax to.

Gracie (Women & War Book 1)
Gracie (Women & War Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The characters are good and come to life, 22 Sept. 2014
I am half way reading this book and thoroughly enjoying reading it. The characters are good and come to life. Set against the backdrop of the Second World War one reads of their lives changing due to war work and one character joined up with the RAF much to the upset of his family. A good read and will hope there will be a sequel to this book. I would recommended this book.

Wings of Hope
Wings of Hope

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Wings of Hope (Kindle Edition)
Love this book set against the background of the Second World War. Great characters and very well written.

"Picture Post" Album: A 50th Anniversary Collection
"Picture Post" Album: A 50th Anniversary Collection
by Robert Kee

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase! Recommend buying this book if you are ..., 21 Aug. 2014
A good purchase! Recommend buying this book if you are interested in history and the wonderfully shots in black and white photography which is another good reason to purchase this book.

The Soldier's Daughter
The Soldier's Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 21 Aug. 2014
I loved this book! The story is so well written and just flows along. One gets to know the characters and is drawn into keep reading the book. With the background of WW11 a book that I would recommend. You won't get bored reading this book.

Blue Smoke - The Best Of
Blue Smoke - The Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this new album!, 14 July 2014
Love this new album of Dolly Parton! I saw her on tv at Glastonbury and was blown away with her new record! A very amazing songwriter. This is the first album I have bought of Dolly Parton so she has gained another new fan! I will be buying more of her albums.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5