Profile for Lynne Marsh > Reviews

Content by Lynne Marsh

Lynne Marsh

DIGITTRADE LS114-11 Summer Designer Neopren Netbook Tablet Notebook Sleeve bis 29,5 cm 11,6"
Offered by DIGITTRADE GmbH_11
Price: 25.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection for your laptop, 11 Jun 2013
I purchased this laptop cover because it not only looked good, it provided a good level of protection to my laptop. The cover is very flexible and easy to slip my laptop in and out off. It does what it says on the label!

Lenovo Yoga MAS25UK 11-inch Convertible Laptop - Orange, Nvidia Tegra T30 1.3GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8
Offered by Laptop Outlet UK
Price: 399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little laptop with lots of battery life, 11 Jun 2013
I wanted a lightweight laptop with a long battery life and this machine full fills this. I also looked at purchasing an ipad but wanted to be able to connect a memory stick to my machine and have the use of a fixed keyboard. The computer is just great for me. It is light and flexible. I love all the apps it came with, in fact I can't keep my husband off it in the morning looking at the travel destinations and weather apps. The battery has lasted for over 10 hours before I have changed it which is a lot better than my old machine where I was charging it after only 2 hours use. Another bonus is that you can connect it to your TV via the HDMI socket, allows us to watch catch-up TV.