ARRAY(0xa852a198)

Profile for C. Howcroft > Reviews

Content by C. Howcroft

C. Howcroft "Cazzermeraz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Snowman / The Snowman and the Snowdog [DVD] [1982]
The Snowman / The Snowman and the Snowdog [DVD] [1982]
Dvd ~ Dianne Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic films for all the family, 15 Feb 2014
Fab films my boys adore them and makes Christmas time extra magical watching this. I don't think Christmas would be the same without it.

Peter Rabbit: Family Organiser 2014
Peter Rabbit: Family Organiser 2014
by Carousel Calendars
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely calender ideal for a busy family, 15 Feb 2014
Really hand, very big. Could do with a bit more room for writing in my opinion but people often comment how lovely it is

Snuffle Babe Vapour Rub (24g)
Snuffle Babe Vapour Rub (24g)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 15 Feb 2014
Always handy for a baby whos got a cold eases their situation just apply as directed though we find rubbing onto soles of the feet one of the most effective.

Storage Head Large Boy
Storage Head Large Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fab! Holds loads, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Toy)
Great price and product from amazon. A few quid cheaper than local large toy shops and holds a significant amount more than you'd expect. Though I will need to buy more the amount of lego they are accumulating at this price thats fair enough.

Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Black)
Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Black)
Offered by School Wear United

3.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely humongous but does what is needed!, 22 Oct 2013
I bought this as I am heavily pregnant and refuse to buy an expensive maternity coat for the rainy school run. I don't win any awards for style when wearing and unfortunately it easily blows up when a particularly windy day as resembles a tent over my head- and I'm plus size! But, does keep you dry and dries off quickly. 3/4 sleeves are a bit of a pain in the backside as bottom of your arms get soaked but seriously, for the price it does its job.

LEGO Bricks & More 5929: Knight and Castle Building Set
LEGO Bricks & More 5929: Knight and Castle Building Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Nifty little set!, 22 Oct 2013
My 4 yr old son loved it and I must admit I enjoyed putting the set together myself. Lego is particularly pricey nowadays but always a winner with the kids.

Nikwax Tech Wash (300ml)
Nikwax Tech Wash (300ml)
Offered by LD Mountain Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Washs very well, 22 Oct 2013
Actual wash is very good, have used before. When it arrived the bottle was well packaged and appeared to be fully sealed however the inside of the bag was wet. Seller was extremely helpful and quickly resolved the matter. On that count, I would buy from the seller again and use this wash as its fab for the kids school coats.

Burglar Bill (Picture Puffin)
Burglar Bill (Picture Puffin)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what i expected, 13 May 2013
Kids werent as enthralled with it as with others perhaps say Julia Donaldsons books which keep them entertained for ages.

The Bog Baby
The Bog Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous book, 13 May 2013
This review is from: The Bog Baby (Kindle Edition)
Boys aged 5 & 3 both loved this. Defo a keeper!! I'm sure we'll be reading again soon the pictures are beautiful too.

JST Jodie Marsh® SEMTEX 60 Capsules
JST Jodie Marsh® SEMTEX 60 Capsules

4.0 out of 5 stars theyre good, 20 Mar 2013
Bought via amazon due to the free p&p. Worth a go i find my energy levels increased and can train harder but not so much weight loss. Then again I really ought to stop eating so much chocolate....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5