Profile for Rayleen Bidoli > Reviews

Content by Rayleen Bidoli

Rayleen Bidoli

The Lion The Beast The Beat (Deluxe Edition)
The Lion The Beast The Beat (Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Album, 1 July 2013
I loved the previous album and this one doesn't disappoint. Full of energetic poetic lyrics, beats, rhythm and style. I just did a 24mile hike for charity and this album got me through mile 10 to the 2nd check point and it's one of those albums where you have nearly every song on it tagged as a favourite. Awesome awesome awesome stuff!

Coconuts and Wonderbras (a Romantic Comedy Adventure)
Coconuts and Wonderbras (a Romantic Comedy Adventure)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick, give me your bra!, 1 July 2013
Having just returned from Cambodia, with a friend who is military, I found this book to be so funny. I wouldn't say that my experiences there matched, actually I found the country to be very peaceful, friendly and surprisingly modern. But still, I read it front to back in one day because I had to know what happened. Plenty of laugh-out-loud and OMG moments. Escape into a story that's so familiar and yet so far from normality.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I know him!, 1 July 2013
What I loved about this book (actually there were many things!) was the great characters - I felt like I had met them all before. An easy, laugh-out-loud and enduring read. Up there with my favourites now.

Fosmon Anti Glare (Matte) Screen Protector Shield for Nokia Lumia 820 - 3 Pieces
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Antiglare and still works with gloves on, 18 Mar 2013
Easy to install, matt finish which is the antiglare for outdoor use and still operational with gloves on. Arrived from US and in good time.