Profile for A. Hemnani > Reviews

Content by A. Hemnani

A. Hemnani "Anil Hemnani" (Belfast, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
FiiO E18 portable Headphone Amplifier & DAC
FiiO E18 portable Headphone Amplifier & DAC
Offered by EA Audio
Price: 119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect companion, 15 May 2014
I am on SGS Note 2 + Fiio E18 + Bose QC3 + Spotify Extreme Quality Music Source which means nothing else to look for. Plugged in desktop Bose Companion to phone via Fiio and found it also came to life. I had been using desktop component with my PC and sometimes plugging it to my phone directly. FiiO rocked in headphones as well as desktop component.. Then plugged in my YSP4100 (which is not the best for music. I never liked it for listening) and even it was sounding fantastic.

Switch on extra bass on Fiio E18 and old low bass bollywood tracks got some life. I am not a total audiophile but can differentiate between poor and quality audio and used to find myself helpless when old bollywood tracks used to lack bass. I was never satisfied with DAP equalization (even though used Neutron and learned to use parametric eq). With this bass switch on E18 all the pain of turning is gone. Don't need to tune any further.

All I wish extra is if there were couple of more tuning options like up the treble and widen the soundstage (This is just an extra wish and this is not a complaint).

Without a doubt I can recommend this product. Only complaint (not FiiO's fault) is that I have to carry an extra gadget along like on back old days of carrying ipod+phone every where. Wish now FiiO comes out with feature to make and receive phone calls.

LArobe Sleeve for MacBook Air 13 inch - Black + Wasabi
LArobe Sleeve for MacBook Air 13 inch - Black + Wasabi
Price: 20.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont look anywhere else, 15 May 2014
Perfect for my macbook air. Safe and good.. No need to look for anything else. Great product to keep another great product safe.

Yousave Accessories Silicone X-Line Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Black
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it..., 21 Jan 2013
Fantastic case I have ever bought for my mobile. New Note 2 was slipping in my hands without case and it did not have any protection. I wanted something very decent, low profile, good looking, nicely fitting, easy but safe moving in/out of pocket case. This one ticked all the boxes..

Java 7 Concurrency Cookbook (Quick Answers to Common Problems)
Java 7 Concurrency Cookbook (Quick Answers to Common Problems)
by Fernandez Javier
Price: 30.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Java Concurrency Simplified, 21 Jan 2013
Read this book and I was impressed the way author has simplified the complex topic of concurrency in Java. It is a book I will recommend for in-experienced or less experienced Java developers. I was expecting a deeper dive as it is not a full java reference book but is just focused on topic of concurrency.

Bresser Binoculars Hunter 10x25
Bresser Binoculars Hunter 10x25
Price: 19.79

2.0 out of 5 stars It is okay.. Vision is clear but I keep seeing my eyelashes, 6 Aug 2012
This is my first binoc I bought to take it with me to Lake District. I was totally confused that how much should I spend and which one to buy. To give it a try I chose Bresser Hunter.

Vision is good and I can focus it without any problems. Since this is my first binocular, I don't have anything to compare with but one very obvious problem is that my eye-lashes always touch the lenses while using. I am unable to see without my eye-lashes touching lense which obstructs the view.

If you are buying for children then this would be okay but as a non-toy binoc for adults I will suggest check others.

For me I will use this for my planned walk this month but I will buy a better one in future and this will go to children.

Case Mate CM011814 Torque Case for iPhone 4 - Black/Grey
Case Mate CM011814 Torque Case for iPhone 4 - Black/Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not for 4s... I was expecting better, 29 May 2012
First of all delivery took ages as this was dispatched by seller who is based in USA.
It turned out to be wrong product as I have iPhone 4s and not the old iPhone 4 so product itself goes in bin.
How ever I will still put my views on this product. Its is just a normal thin rubber type material case which is not hard at all. I have seen gel case worth 2-3 quid on my colleagues phone they are more protective then this one. I disagree with the other reviewer who says that if phone drops it may bounce... Sorry it will crash land and only pieces of screen will bounce and not the phone.
It is no way worth the amount I paid even if was suitable for my phone.

Marmitek Invisible Control 6 Infrared Extender
Marmitek Invisible Control 6 Infrared Extender
Offered by BUYME
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says.. Recommended, 25 May 2012
Got my living room unit done with sole intention of hiding out all cables so all gadgets and equipments disappeared. Issue now is how to operate them and that is where this product helped. Before buying just work out lenght of all cables including the power cable, sensor cable and cable connecting eye to the small controller which is like a slightly bigger match box. Now all in all my living room shows just a Tiny Eye and not a single cable so it looks neat. Next is this product needs it sensors to be stuck on the equipments but if they are all hidden then that is also not a problem. Recommended.

TP-Link TL-SG1008 8-Port Rackmountable Gigabit Switch
TP-Link TL-SG1008 8-Port Rackmountable Gigabit Switch
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money and easy to setup, 25 May 2012
There is nothing much to really write about. It is as simple as plugin the cables and all equipments are connected. Looks nice and does exactly as it says on the box. If you are looking for a switch then this one is recommended.

Yamaha SPMK 30 Wall Bracket for YSP-4000 / YSP-3000
Yamaha SPMK 30 Wall Bracket for YSP-4000 / YSP-3000
Offered by Sevenoaks Sound & Vision On-Line
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery of product from yamaha, 9 Mar 2012
Rating this product 5 purely based on fast delivery by the seller.
As far as review of the product is concerned.. I expect it to be 5* and perfect fit otherwise it goes back to yamaha along with the soundbar.
Reputed brand which makes 1000 soundbar and sells compatible bracket has to match perfectly so I do not think there is need to write about product.
I haven't fitted it but it will have to definitely fit perfect and 100% no compromise here.

Original HP Compaq 18.5V, 3.5A, 65W Laptop Charger Notebook AC Power Adaptor for HP Compaq Pavilion DV2275ea
Offered by ExpressPro
Price: 15.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed in matter of days.. Waiting to hear from seller, 20 Mar 2011
This is the second adapter which I have bought for my laptop. First one had lasted for good 6 months. I had ordered this one carry laptop with me when travelling abroad. It failed few days before I was to travel and so I had to go without laptop.

I have written to seller and waiting to hear response. In all fairness I will wait for seller to comeback before I give it proper rating till then single start. I want to give a chance as many times even most reliable cars break and it boils down to how sellers deal with complaints.

Page: 1 | 2