Profile for Vikkiric > Reviews

Womens Slim Waist Elastic V-Neck Long Sleeve Shell Button Knit Cardigan
Womens Slim Waist Elastic V-Neck Long Sleeve Shell Button Knit Cardigan
Offered by flin

4.0 out of 5 stars overall good for the cheap price., 28 Oct. 2014
Ok, for the price I was never expecting a quality garment, also with the sizing description covering anything from a size 8 to 18 I knew was taking a risk. But looking for some cheap work cardigans i thought it would be worth it.
The size is probably an 8. I'm a 10 and decided I can just get away with it as i don't button them up. The quality is as you'd expect for the price, feels nice and soft, the finish is slightly dodgy on the seams inside and i don't expect it to last long. It also says dry clean only, however i'm not paying more than the cardigan cost to get it cleaned so mine will go in the wash with some dry clean stuff and i'll see what happens.
i bought 3 different colours and they all match the image colour
Overall for the price its fine, a little on the small side but i can live with than, it'll probably only last one season, but otherwise its a bargain.

Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Running Watch with Colour Display - White/Violet
Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Running Watch with Colour Display - White/Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bit of kit, 16 Oct. 2014
Does everything I would want from a Garmin. No problems with the GPS, connects quickly with the app on my phone and seems to be accurate with all its information. Even telling me on my first half marathon that the mile markers were completely out!!

Richbrook Twist Off Back Titanium Car Tax Disc Holder
Richbrook Twist Off Back Titanium Car Tax Disc Holder
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh!, 16 Oct. 2014
Great now they've ditched tax discs!! wonder if it'll make a good photo frame??

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro 6000mAh (2A Output) Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery USB Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, Galaxy Tab 4 3 2, Pro, Nexus, HTC One, MOTO X G, LG Optimus, PS Vita, Gopro, most other Phones and Tablets
Offered by AnkerDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was expecting, 16 Oct. 2014
The first one I had I couldn't get the USB plug into the socket, it just wouldn't fit, then it just stopped working. Anker happily sent me a new one (great customer service) but now I'm having problems with the USB socket again. Disappointing

Clearwater 1kg Multifunction Mini Tablets - White, 7cm
Clearwater 1kg Multifunction Mini Tablets - White, 7cm
Offered by TotallyToyClearanceLtd

2.0 out of 5 stars Gritty, 16 Oct. 2014
Does the job as far as sorting the water out, but leaves annoying bits (like crumbs) of chlorine on the bottom of the tub, makes the tub feel like there's bits of grit on the bottom. Yuk!

Nathan Mercury 2 - hydration water bottle waist belt - 600ml - Black/Sulfur Spring - 4632NB
Offered by WOWOOO

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 16 Oct. 2014
It looks nice, its good quality and having read lots of reviews I thought this was the one for me, however there are 2 main problems which is why I don't be using it again. the biggest issue is no matter where I put the belt, either high round my waist or low near my hips, wear it loose or tight, the blooming thing moves! It seems to spin round while I run which then seems to make me run funny as I try to spin the thing back round again while I'm running, otherwise i'm adjusting it and straightening it all the time. The only way I found it comfortable was once the bottles were empty, which defeats the object of the belt then!

The other problem was more of a annoyance than a big issue, when I open the lid on the bottle to drink it always squirts some drink out, not a problem if you drink water but I occasionally use the supplement tablets in my water so end up with sticky hands, just really annoying.

Obviously everyone runs differently and are different shapes so this might be great on another person, but sadly not for me.

StrobeLight : Clip on : lightweight : water resistant : LED light - Sulphur Spring (Green) - 5071NSS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running light, 16 Oct. 2014
Nice and bright, stays put and does the job

NATHAN StrobeLight, Pink
NATHAN StrobeLight, Pink
Offered by 37South Triathlon

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Nathan StrobeLight - (Sports)
Nice and bright, clips on well and despite some hefty running and sprinting it stayed put! Its nice and light as well so you don't even notice its there.

NATHAN LightSpur, Red
NATHAN LightSpur, Red
Offered by 37South Triathlon

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking little light!, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: NATHAN LightSpur (Sports)
I spotted a fellow runner with a similar heel light, I was impressed with the brightness and the fact it was attached to their trainer, however I was gutted to find it had been bought in Germany. After much googling with various descriptions I cam across this 'Lightspur' and i'm hugely impressed! It Fits great on my trainers, doesn't move and I can't feel it. Nice and bright make me visible in the dark and an all round good idea. This is the only one of its type that I could find in the UK and I'm surprised there aren't more lights like this for trainers.

Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Offered by total digital stores

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great until it fell apart after first use!, 16 Oct. 2014
My car has a fairly high dash and low windscreen so a dash top mounted holder limits my visibility so I needed either a car specific holder or a vent one. Some of the vent holders are large and cumbersome but this is small and simple and doesn't look like and extra appendage added to the dash!

It may be slightly over priced and it doesn't twist in every direction as others do, but how often do you really need to angle your phone upside down or rotate it 360 degrees? it will comfortably hold your phone sideways/horizontal if you prefer that for sat nav, but mine always stays upright. It fits great in the vent of my car, I can use it either centrally when I need to charge it, or to the right where I prefer it. its easy to fit, won't damage the car, easy to move, easy to put my phone in an out of and holds my iphone 5s comfortably both with or without a case.
What more could you ask for?

Update: gutted, the first time I pulled the holder out of the vent and two of the rubber grips came off! Luckily I managed to fish them out of the vent and they didn't disappear into the innards of my car! Looks like a replacement is in order! Down to 2 stars now :(

Further update: couldn't be faffed with sending it back for a refund then reordering so i've glued all the rubber grips on and it seems to be ok. Not impressed with having to repair it for the price I paid, but at least it now does what it should!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3