Profile for Mich Bonten > Reviews

Content by Mich Bonten

Mich Bonten (Cardiff UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Betron USB Port UK Wall Plug AC Power Adapter Charger for Apple iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Nokia , Mobile phones etc (3 Port)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 21 Mar. 2016
Excellent device. I can now run my MiFi device and charge my phone and android device all at the same time.

Hg Liquid Drain Unblocker 1 Litre
Hg Liquid Drain Unblocker 1 Litre
Offered by Hobby Art & Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Hg Liquid Drain Unblocker 1 Litre
This is an amazing product. I had a shower with a bad hair blockage (my son has shoulder length hair). I used three cups and left it for about 2 hours. I then switched on the shower and with a great gurgle and rush of air into the pipe, the blockage was cleared.

Black Model B (closed) SB Components Raspberry Pi Case
Black Model B (closed) SB Components Raspberry Pi Case
Offered by SB Components Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Pi case., 15 Mar. 2016
I had a first edition Raspberry Pi given to me and was very fortunate to find this case for it. It fitted the the Pi perfectly and is now being used to run Kodi.

HooToo® TripMate Nano Wireless Router (with USB Media Storage and Sharing)
HooToo® TripMate Nano Wireless Router (with USB Media Storage and Sharing)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, 15 Jan. 2016
I wasted 2 hours of my life trying to get this device to work. The instructions were written it tiny print and I had to get out a magnifying glass to be able top read them. However, once I got past that problem and eventually got my devices to see the HooToo router, I could not get it to connect to the internet. At one point in the set up procedure, you have to tell the device that you are using a wired connection. So there is a choice between wireless and wired to make. All you have to do is click in the appropriate box. Simple? No. The set up screen absolutely refused to allow me to click the wired selection. After going through the whole set up process several times, it always failed at this point. I repacked this useless item and returned it to Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2016 9:26 PM GMT

All Email Providers
All Email Providers

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked fine for me!, 14 Jan. 2016
This review is from: All Email Providers (App)
I was hesitant to try this out because other reviewers had said that it was awful. I got it working with no trouble at all.

QuickPic
QuickPic

5.0 out of 5 stars Display photos with a great slideshow, 14 Jan. 2016
This review is from: QuickPic (App)
This was just what I was looking for. An simple app to display my photographs and play them in a slideshow.

ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great File Explorer, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: ES File Explorer (App)
Being new to Android I was pleased when my son recommended this program to me. Now I can find things on my tablet with ease.

VPN by Private Internet Access
VPN by Private Internet Access

5.0 out of 5 stars PIA great service available on Android, 6 Jan. 2016
I use this all of the time on my main computer and when I started using an Android tablet, I was pleased to discover that it was available on that device too. If you want to browse the internet and not be tracked, then this is the program for you.

E-Goal HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 2.6ft(0.8 Meter)
E-Goal HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 2.6ft(0.8 Meter)
Offered by E-Goal Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Low cost HDMI cable, 25 May 2015
This device came directly from China. So be prepared for a bit of a wait in terms of delivery. The cable itself is a bit thin compared to my other HDMI cables, but so far, it's doing its job okay!

DIGIFLEX USB PC Computer Remote Control Media Center Controller
DIGIFLEX USB PC Computer Remote Control Media Center Controller
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Remote for Pi, 25 May 2015
Swift dispatch from the seller. The device itself is okay, but temperamental. I was using it with a Raspberry Pi OpenElec video system and demonstrating it to someone, when this remote refused to interface with the Pi. The next day I tried again and it worked first time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6