Profile for Mich Bonten > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as long it's close to the router., 4 Aug 2014
A good device. However, the signal from the router could not pass through a brick wall, so it was useless for the purpose I bought it for. So I returned it.

Chrome Shower Handle Filter. Contains Ceramet - proven to stop ezcema flare ups. Removes 99% of chlorine in hot and cold water, stops scale. Fits all shower hoses. Lasts for 12 months, then re-fillable with Ceramet granules. See refill pouch on Amazon. NSA Approved Media. Free delivery UK and Europe. Looks good in any bathroom.
Offered by Aquatiere

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, 20 Jun 2014
Although I don't have ezcema, I wanted a filter for my shower which would not compromise water flow, since the pressure in my home is not very good. This shower handle works fine for me. It filters the water, but does not cause a drop in water pressure.

World of Data® - 1m HDMI to DVI Cable - Premium Quality / 1080p (Full HD) / v1.3 / Video / DVI-D (Dual Link) 24+1 Pins / 24k Gold Plated
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 20 Jun 2014
I have an HDMI output from my computer's graphics card, but a DVI input for my monitor. So this cable was just what I needed. It works well and I get good picture quality when watching Netflix.

Kingston 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD Flash Card SDC10/16GBSP
Kingston 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD Flash Card SDC10/16GBSP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, 20 Jun 2014
I needed more storage space for my Android 7inch Tablet and this was the device I selected to do that job. And it works really well.

Guilty Gadgets ® - Micro Sd Usb Memory Card Reader Sd Hc Ms Mini Micro Sd 2gb 4gb 8gb 16gb 32gb
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little device, 20 Jun 2014
I had ordered a 16gb microSD card for my Android tablet. I also ordered this reader so that I could interface with the card on my regular computer. It worked really well.

USB 2.0 A female to Micro USB B male Adapter Cable With OTG Function
USB 2.0 A female to Micro USB B male Adapter Cable With OTG Function
Offered by Dragon Claw (15-25 shipping days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 20 Jun 2014
I bought a HDE Tablet case with Keyboard for my Android Tablet. The USB connection on my tablet did not match the USB connector. So I bought this device to get things to work. And it works just fine1

HDE® 7" Tablet Case with Keyboard for Android Tablets - Blue
HDE® 7" Tablet Case with Keyboard for Android Tablets - Blue
Offered by IDEAZEUS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 20 Jun 2014
I bought a 7 inch Android tablet on a whim and didn't really like it. (I'm a conventional computer/laptop sort of guy) So it went into storage and was unused for a year. Then I came across this case with keyboard and decided to buy it. Now the tablet is being used as a lightweight net-book, thanks to this ingenious and cheap device.

Wanted [DVD]
Wanted [DVD]
Dvd ~ Angelina Jolie
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wanted [DVD] (DVD)
The only reason I bought this was because I had seen an episode of Mythbusters where they were trying to replicate scenes from the film where the actors were able to bend the trajectories of bullets by swinging their arms around in a tight arc while fireing the weapon. Of course the myth was "busted'. It's impossible. Anyway I watched around 45 minutes of the film before I had to switch off. Now I like fantasy and I like sci-fi, but this film was just preposterous.

Daffodil ULT300 Dual Powered USB Light - 28 Bulb Reading Lamp with Desk / Headboard Clamp and Flexible Gooseneck - Battery (4xAA Not Included) or USB Power - 3 Brightness Levels - PC and MAC Compatible
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little item, 2 Feb 2014
I needed a light to illuminate my keyboard as when it's overcast I can't see the letters. My son suggested a back lit keyboard. But I was happy with the one I had. So this device provided the answer to my problem. It has three setting. 1 - 4 LED bulbs lit. 2 - 16 LED bulbs lit or 3 - 28 LED bulbs lit. In practice I only need 4 lit, to give me enough light to see by. I like the fact that you can choose to power it with 4 x AA batteries or with a power cord that plugs into a spare USB port on your computer.

Defeated Demons: Freedom from Consciousness Parasites in Psychopathic Society
Defeated Demons: Freedom from Consciousness Parasites in Psychopathic Society
by Thomas Sheridan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 29 Dec 2013
Thomas Sheridan includes several case studies in the book to illustrate his central thesis; that psychopathy is more prevalent than people think, and, a psychopath is not necessarily an Axe murderer. When I tried to tell a family member that Tony Blair fitted the profile of a psychopath, she would not believe it. Precisely because, as Mr Sheridan explains, the psychopaths in positions of power, backed by Hollywood, have colluded to give the impression that the only psychopaths "out there" are people like Hannibal Lecter. This is not the case. In the western world, something like 1 in every 25 people is a psychopath.
A great read and highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4