Profile for Kim Overington > Reviews

Coca Cola Delicious and Refreshing 40x21cm Tin Sign
Offered by Poster Revolution UK
Price: 7.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice retro sign, 19 May 2014
Great retro sign, light weight and easy to put up........exactly as the photo shows, and just what I wanted to give my kitchen a nice vintage feel. :)

Ethos Hells Kitchen II Eclipse Black Aluminium Pan Set in HK Gift Box (3 Pieces)
Offered by Bargin Billies
Price: 27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Pan Set, 19 May 2014
I needed new lighter pans due to arthritic joints...and these fit the bill. They are great quality, have clear glass lids, to enable you to see exactly what is happening .... so no more pots boiling over and messy hobs. Big thumbs up!

Bookshelf books Vintage library 100% cotton designer print upholstery, bedding, curtains,Blinds cushion FABRIC - PER METRE
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First the bathroom....now the loo! :), 19 May 2014
This fabulous fabric.............is turning our 'dowdy' toilet into a library. I intend to make a curtain for the window and handbasin.......plus cover a wooden panel. Once this is done and the real bookshelf takes it's rightful place......there may be a queue forming outside.

This fabric is superb quality and I would definitely use Pandora's Upholstery again. The delivery time was super speedy as well :)

Vintage Designer Linen Look Newport Lighthouse Linen Fabric Sold By The Metre
Vintage Designer Linen Look Newport Lighthouse Linen Fabric Sold By The Metre
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A splash of the seaside for my bathroom!, 19 May 2014
I am absolutely thrilled with the quality and beautiful lighthouse patterned fabric. I am renovating my very old, tired and 'down at heel' bathroom. I have ordered enough to cover the bath panel, around the handbasin, and a curtain for the window.

Soon, it will be a pleasure to walk to the 'seaside' when we visit our bathroom. All I need is a soundtrack with waves and seagulls .......I am working on that one.

Would definitely use Pandoras Upholstery again........superb quality and quick delivery too! :)

CHAREX Womens Wool Blends Coat Small Size UK Beige
CHAREX Womens Wool Blends Coat Small Size UK Beige
Offered by KingWorld
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, fashionable coat, 25 Mar 2014
Was looking for a reasonably priced coat my my teenaged daughter. This coat fits her perfectly and looks so smart.
Would definitely consider purchasing this coat in another of the colours available :)

Ooh La La: An Island Harvest
Ooh La La: An Island Harvest
Price: 13.30

5.0 out of 5 stars A walk down memory ......Ronnie Lane, 10 Mar 2014
Music that's a fresh and lovely as it was back in the 70s. This is a real treat for fans and those who are yet to become fans of the late great Ronnie Lane. Listen to this and you will be smitten for life! :) <3

Percussion Plus 12 inch Tunable Drum
Percussion Plus 12 inch Tunable Drum
Price: 14.32

5.0 out of 5 stars SAVE OUR BADGERS….STOP THE CULL!!!, 16 Dec 2013
We have used this drum for the anti badger cull marches…….good size, easy to transport. Great to chant to…SAVE OUR BADGERS….STOP THE CULL!!! Will be useful for other marches as the government plan to murder more badgers in 2014…please sign the petitions against these cruel culss. Thank you :) <3

Excel Nature Snacks Country Garden Herbs 120 g (Pack of 5)
Excel Nature Snacks Country Garden Herbs 120 g (Pack of 5)
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy bunnies!, 29 May 2013
Our rabbits love this product. It has a beautiful herby smell and they can't get enough of it! Will definitely by this product again! :)

Gourmet Garden 3 Litre Bucket Dried Mealworms Free P&P
Gourmet Garden 3 Litre Bucket Dried Mealworms Free P&P
Offered by WUNDAPETS
Price: 12.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy birds in our garden!, 29 May 2013
This bucket of mealworms has gone down a treat with our wild birds, and has even encouraged more to come onto our balcony in the town. The bucket has a handy carrying handle and a secure lid. I will definitely buy this product again! :)

Excel Forage 1 Kg (pack Of 3)
Excel Forage 1 Kg (pack Of 3)
Price: 13.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A fibre boost for your rabbit/guinea pig, 29 May 2013
My rabbits absolutely adore this product. They spend hours happily munching away which helps keep their teeth in good order. It is very clean and dust free, which is very important for a happy and healthy pet! Thumbs up from us all! Happy pets - happy owner! :)

Page: 1 | 2