Profile for k r jones > Reviews

Content by k r jones

k r jones

1byone OUKQL-0048 400 W 900 ml Tank 2000 CFM Fog Machine with Wireless Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, 4 Nov. 2015
This is the first fog machine I've ever purchased, and I'm very pleased with it.
Good fog and pretty quiet.
The wireless remote, which I didn't think would be all that important to me, has proved really useful and makes the machine really versatile.

Poster - Poster Pads - Grey - 12pk - Gripping Stuff
Poster - Poster Pads - Grey - 12pk - Gripping Stuff
Offered by BoxBot

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as hoped, 3 Nov. 2015
I bought these for my daughter to use in her room at uni. The use of blue tack etc is frowned upon so I hoped these might be the answer to brightening up her walls.
Unfortunately these didn't really stick to either the posters or the walls. On the positive side they didn't cause any marks/damage.
A pity really, we had high hopes.

Bounder Extra Firm Moustache Wax Triple Pack (3 x 10ml)
Bounder Extra Firm Moustache Wax Triple Pack (3 x 10ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've tried, 21 May 2015
I've tried lots of moustache waxes & this is by far the best.

Time Out Shortlist New York 2014 (Time Out Guides)
Time Out Shortlist New York 2014 (Time Out Guides)
by Time Out Guides Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 5 Jun. 2014
I will not be using this guide when I visit New York. The layout is poor and the content very patchy. If you know the city already I suppose you might find the guide somewhat useful(ish). Sadly I'll be sending this one straight to the charity shop.