Profile for pat > Reviews

Content by pat

pat

Galaxy Jewellery® SWAROVSKI® Innovations 2015-16 Patina Effect 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings with Crystals from SWAROVSKI® (White Patina)
Offered by Galaxy Fashion Jewellery Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Not colour I thought they were., 10 Jun. 2015
I ordered these because they had a blue tint to them, when they arrived they were plain, very shiny, contacted seller who wanted a photo of them or return them for exchange, said his wife had a pair and she loved them. Decided to keep them as exchange ones would probably be the same. I have had to stop wearing them as one of my ears keeps weeping with them. Went to Argos and bought a pair paid a bit more but my ears are OK with them.

Kitchen Powerful 3 in 1 Food Stand Mixer incl. Blender,Meat Grinder 5L in Red, 1200W w/Splash Guard

3.0 out of 5 stars ok if already had one, 9 Mar. 2014
machine looks good and the mixer part is good, but not having an instruction book has limited my use of the grinder and what the plastic grey discs are for!

Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Lamaze Classic Discovery Book

5.0 out of 5 stars cloth book, 31 May 2012
My 3 month old grandson loves this book. It is bigger than I thought it would be, it is very colourful and makes good noises. Being made of cloth also means he doesn't hurt himself when he hits his face with it.

Lamaze Pyramid Play House Gym
Lamaze Pyramid Play House Gym
Offered by GBP International

4.0 out of 5 stars lamaze playhouse, 31 May 2012
I bought this for my grandson in april when he was 3 months old. He loves it especially the flashing lights and music. Very handy to keep all the toys in and also great for taking the toys off to keep him amused in his pram when we go out. The only downside is the filling in the toys tends to work its way out of the material and we have to keep makiing sure he hasn't got any in his mouth, as with all babies that is where things end up!