Profile for Glitter Monkey > Reviews

Recipes from a Normal Mum
Recipes from a Normal Mum
by Holly Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 21 July 2014
I am really impressed with this book and I own a lot of Cook books. It's got such a fresh feel to it and there are many, many recipes which I can actually see myself using time and time again. I'm a fan of the blog so if you like that, you'll love this!

Redstone SINGLE and DOUBLE Large Sleeping Bag - Warm 400gsm Fill - Season 3 Adult - Double Converts to 2 Singles
Offered by Cyber Checkout
Price: £19.99 - £34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Jun 2014
Fantastic! We are both tall and not exactly skinny and this was more than big enough. You can both move independently without ending up in a tight cocoon and, what's more, I spent my first ever night under canvas where I wasn't cold. Highly recommended.

Kilrock Big K Multi-Purpose Descaler 400ml
Kilrock Big K Multi-Purpose Descaler 400ml
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 3 Dec 2013
This is the first de-scaler I have ever had that works first time and doesn't turn doing the kettle into a 2 hour job. Recommended.

Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Designer Ring, Sizes J, L, N, P, Q, S, T, V
Offered by Noda

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy, 24 April 2013
This is a really lovely ring for occasional wear as it is definitely more flimsy than it appears in the picture.

Hangman HD
Hangman HD

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hangman HD (App)
First go I got to round 29 and the last 15 were all duplicates. It works really well and is a smooth app. Such a shame.

12 PIECE STEAK KNIFE AND FORK CUTLERY SET
12 PIECE STEAK KNIFE AND FORK CUTLERY SET

2.0 out of 5 stars Knives break!!, 18 Jun 2012
I bought two of this set in September 2011 - that is 12 knives and 12 forks. I have five knives left. They are terrible quality and the fork prongs also buckle under very little force. Yes they were cheap but your knife breaking when cutting meat is very dangerous!!

Sony SRSGU10IP 2 Ch iPod & iPhone Compatible Docking Speaker (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Jan 2011
I think this is just the job!! Plug it in and it works. For me it sounds perfect - but I do like a "bassy" sound anyway. It filled the room with sound no problem and I love being able to control the music from my IPod Touch with the remote control.

SET OF 5 NON STICK SAUCEPANS GENEROUS SIZES - STACKABLE - Fast Dispatch
SET OF 5 NON STICK SAUCEPANS GENEROUS SIZES - STACKABLE - Fast Dispatch
Offered by dailydeals2000

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 12 Jan 2011
Firstly - these pans are much better quality that I had imagined for the money. Of course they are not very thick but they are for everyday use on a glass hob so ideal for me.

I have to say - generous sizes is correct. The largest two especially are HUGE. They could easily be classed as a soup/stock pans.

If you want to be pleasantly surprised then these are for you. Of course I am not expecting them to last me forever but that's not what I bought them for. I am more than happy with them for the price I paid. I would have given them five stars if it wasn't for the little niggle of the handles feeling a bit loose but then hey they were cheap!!

Life is Sweet: A Collection of Splendid Old-Fashioned Confectionery
Life is Sweet: A Collection of Splendid Old-Fashioned Confectionery
by Hope and Greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 6 Oct 2010
This book contain wonderful recipes which work and are very easy to follow. It's anecdotes, one-liners and outright whimsy make it the most entertaining cookery book of any kind I have read in a long time. I actually laughed out loud more than once. Brilliant!!

Sewing in No Time
Sewing in No Time
by Emma Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a novice like me!!, 4 Sep 2010
This review is from: Sewing in No Time (Paperback)
I bought this book as I am a novice on the sewing machine and I couldn't be happier with it. There are lots of USEFUL projects that you could make and actually use. It's clear and things are properly explained, which I needed.

Page: 1 | 2