Profile for Mike Dee > Reviews

Content by Mike Dee

Mike Dee "Mike Dee" (Holywood)

Page: 1 | 2
Ted Baker Mens Guri 7 Oxford 9-12991 Brown 9 UK, 43 EU, 10 US
Ted Baker Mens Guri 7 Oxford 9-12991 Brown 9 UK, 43 EU, 10 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the high street, 2 Jun 2014
Exactly the same as what you get in the high street but a saving of £25! Nice colour, good fit, quick service, well packaged. Job done!

Razer Kabuto Mobile Gaming Mouse Mat - Soft Surface
Razer Kabuto Mobile Gaming Mouse Mat - Soft Surface
Offered by Dealtime IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mat, 19 April 2014
Thisd is the second one of these I've bought. Nice and thin so sits well on my desk. I have an optical mouse and it tracks well. Will buy another when this one wears out. Last one lasted me a couple of years. Would recommend.

Matrix Micellar Casein Protein 2.25kg is the perfect supplement to use right before bedtime; this will allow your body to receive a constant flow of muscle building amino acids while you sleep. (Chocolate)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 10 Feb 2014
I normally buy Gold Standard but as it was out of stock so I thought I'd give this a go. At 2.25 Kg it seemed like great value, and while, admittedly, others had reported that it didn't mix well and the taste wasn't great... I thought 'how bad could it be?' Big mistake. Huge.
In reality it mixes like sawdust and chocolate it ain't... more like mud with artificial sweetner in it!! Now I can happily chug down a glass of wheat grass but this stuff takes the biscuit! To make the best of a bad situation I have used it to make protein bars with a host of other ingredients to disguise the taste... they turned out pretty good so I can at least use the stuff... will be sticking to Gold Standard form now on though. If cost is a serious issue, give it a go but you have been warned!

If it turns out to give outstanding results despite its failings I will come back and update this but for now I'm give it a two star 'stay clear' rating.

As promised, I've come back to update this review as I'm nearing the end of the tub. I have upgraded the star rating to 4 stars as on reflection I think I was a bit harsh. I definitely wouldn't use this to make protein shakes (see above) but it does combine with other ingredients to make really good protein bars and considering the amount you get in a tub and the price it does represent good value for money. So a big surprise to me...I am considering buying another tub!

Green Superfood All Natural Drink Powder (8.5oz, 30 Day Supply)
Green Superfood All Natural Drink Powder (8.5oz, 30 Day Supply)
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely Super Food, 9 Nov 2013
If your buying this product chances are you know the benefits associated with an alkaline diet. Your not taking it because it tastes good but because it's very good for you. As others point out, mixed with water it admittedly does look (and smell) a bit like pond water but I didn't find the taste that bad (and I normally have quite an active gag reflex!). What i can say is that I really did notice a boost in energy levels and would really recommend others to give it a go.

Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 22 Aug 2013
Great compact little tuner. Works with jack plug and speaker so good to tune the electric or acoustic. highly recommended.

Quadrophenia
Quadrophenia

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Quadrophenia (Audio CD)
Its been quite a while since I'd listened to this.... and had forgotten what a masterpiece it is. Has been playing in the car non-stop for the last 6 weeks...very pleased with the sound quality!

gotta get runnin now :o)

Braun 30B Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette Multi Black BLS Combi Pack
Braun 30B Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette Multi Black BLS Combi Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars A Close shave, 22 Aug 2013
Bought for my 7630 (or is it 7360 I cna't remember0 either way fitted perfectly. Great value for money. returned my razor to new.
Highly recommended.

Brand New White Chanel Fashion Case Silver LOGO * Apple iPhone 4 4G by Phone Buddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks smart, 1 April 2013
The wife spotted this on housewives of orange county and had to have one. She was totally made up with it. I have to say it is much better quality than I had expected and really does look quite neat cladding her white iphone. Fast postage and definately good value for money.

Long Wave
Long Wave

5.0 out of 5 stars please tell us why.. you had to hide away for so long?, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Long Wave (Audio CD)
Pre-ordered this album as it's the first thing Jeff has released in some time. Still has an amazing vocal quality. Superb!

Esky USB Laser Scan Handheld Barcode Reader
Esky USB Laser Scan Handheld Barcode Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars works out of the box, 27 Jun 2012
Great little lazer scanner that works out of the box. Exceeded my expectations as far as build quality goes, it is robust and well made and a free stand in the box for hands free scanning! Great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2