Profile for Mike Dee > Reviews

Content by Mike Dee

Mike Dee "Mike Dee" (Holywood)

Page: 1 | 2
Once [Blu-ray]
Once [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Glen Hansard
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lies Lies Lies, 7 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Once [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Amusing and funny film featuring Glen Hansard from The Commitments. Music is excellent and you will no doubt end up buying the soundtrack CD as I did. 5 stars!

Set of 6 American Shot Glasses
Set of 6 American Shot Glasses
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jun. 2015
Very pleased, good quality, fast postage.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (includes UltraViolet copy) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant series, I totally get what all the hype ..., 5 Jun. 2015
Absolutely brilliant series, I totally get what all the hype was about now. Great story, great characters, superb direction. Highly recommended.

Spontex Softknit Dishcloth - 5 packs of 2 (Total 10 Cloths)
Spontex Softknit Dishcloth - 5 packs of 2 (Total 10 Cloths)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jun. 2015
Great my other half couldn't find these anywhere. They last for ages apparently.

Pack of 5 Burnshield Emergency Burncare Dressing 10x10cm
Pack of 5 Burnshield Emergency Burncare Dressing 10x10cm
Offered by Muzamedical

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate. Buy Now., 23 Feb. 2015
No home should be without these. Absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.

Ted Baker Guri 7 Men's Brogue Shoe - Brown, 9 UK
Ted Baker Guri 7 Men's Brogue Shoe - Brown, 9 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the high street, 2 Jun. 2014
Exactly the same as what you get in the high street but a saving of £25! Nice colour, good fit, quick service, well packaged. Job done!

Razer Kabuto Mobile Gaming Mouse Mat - Soft Surface
Razer Kabuto Mobile Gaming Mouse Mat - Soft Surface

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mat, 19 April 2014
Thisd is the second one of these I've bought. Nice and thin so sits well on my desk. I have an optical mouse and it tracks well. Will buy another when this one wears out. Last one lasted me a couple of years. Would recommend.

Matrix Micellar Casein Protein 2.25kg Powder - Evening Shake (Chocolate)
Matrix Micellar Casein Protein 2.25kg Powder - Evening Shake (Chocolate)
Offered by Supplement-Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 10 Feb. 2014
I normally buy Gold Standard but as it was out of stock so I thought I'd give this a go. At 2.25 Kg it seemed like great value, and while, admittedly, others had reported that it didn't mix well and the taste wasn't great... I thought 'how bad could it be?' Big mistake. Huge.
In reality it mixes like sawdust and chocolate it ain't... more like mud with artificial sweetner in it!! Now I can happily chug down a glass of wheat grass but this stuff takes the biscuit! To make the best of a bad situation I have used it to make protein bars with a host of other ingredients to disguise the taste... they turned out pretty good so I can at least use the stuff... will be sticking to Gold Standard form now on though. If cost is a serious issue, give it a go but you have been warned!

If it turns out to give outstanding results despite its failings I will come back and update this but for now I'm give it a two star 'stay clear' rating.

As promised, I've come back to update this review as I'm nearing the end of the tub. I have upgraded the star rating to 4 stars as on reflection I think I was a bit harsh. I definitely wouldn't use this to make protein shakes (see above) but it does combine with other ingredients to make really good protein bars and considering the amount you get in a tub and the price it does represent good value for money. So a big surprise to me...I am considering buying another tub!

Green Superfood All Natural Drink Powder (8.5oz, 30 Day Supply)
Green Superfood All Natural Drink Powder (8.5oz, 30 Day Supply)
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely Super Food, 9 Nov. 2013
If your buying this product chances are you know the benefits associated with an alkaline diet. Your not taking it because it tastes good but because it's very good for you. As others point out, mixed with water it admittedly does look (and smell) a bit like pond water but I didn't find the taste that bad (and I normally have quite an active gag reflex!). What i can say is that I really did notice a boost in energy levels and would really recommend others to give it a go.

Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
Offered by Boutikazik

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 22 Aug. 2013
Great compact little tuner. Works with jack plug and speaker so good to tune the electric or acoustic. highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2