Profile for lizzie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Skagen Ladies White Ceramic Watch 816XSWXC1 with Crystal Accented White Dial
Skagen Ladies White Ceramic Watch 816XSWXC1 with Crystal Accented White Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 18 May 2013
I love Skagen watches and have a couple of them. I wanted a white ceramic one and saw this on the Warehouse Deals page. Less than half the rrp, I thought I would give it a try even though it said there was a scratch on the case. It arrived and looks like brand new. I can't find a scratch anywhere. Lovely! Not huge and clunky, but clear enough to read. Would especially suit a small/petite person's wrist in face size. But it is very long, which is exactly what I need, but a smaller person would have to have a number of links taken out. For me, perfect!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish to me!, 18 May 2013
Goes to show that there are no quick fixes! This did absolutely nothing for me, not even the "unpleasant" side effects. Waste of money. I stuck completely to a 1000-1200 calorie diet, low fat, drank lots of water etc. I did lose about 2lbs a week, but that is what I was losing without the Alli. Save your money.

Original Full Set of Canon High Yield PGI-550XL (550 XL Black) & CLI-551XL (551 XL Black, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow) (PC)
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink is fine, but, 10 May 2013
The ink is fine, but I haven't noticed it lasting significantly longer than the regular size. Expensive, think about it before buying the printer. I wish I had.

RSPB Window Bird Feeder
RSPB Window Bird Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 10 May 2013
It took a while, but the birds now come to it to fed, great entertainment! Good and sturdy, stays stuck to the window.

RSPB 27-inch Premium Easy Clean Bird Feeder
RSPB 27-inch Premium Easy Clean Bird Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars It Is What It Is, 10 May 2013
It is a good sturdy feeder for birds. It is long though, have to hang it somewhere high, but good product.

Underfire: The Dramatic Life of a London Fireman
Underfire: The Dramatic Life of a London Fireman
by Ray Chilton

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Loved it!, 27 April 2013
I bought this book for a friend who is in the fire service, but had a read myself before I gave it to him. It is wonderful, touching, heart-breaking and so many other things all at once. A real guy doing a real job - I am full of respect for ALL fire-fighters now. THANK YOU RAY!

Motionperformance Essentials - ROTATING REVOLVING CAR PADDED SWIVEL SEAT MOBILITY AID
Offered by Easier To

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work in ALL Cars!, 27 April 2013
Bought this to discover that if your seats have a curved edge/sides at all the cushion won't turn. The picture shows it on a seat with curved edges, but when a person sits on the cushion in bends and doesn't turn. Useless for purpose, so sent back for refund. Cost me £8 cheapest to return, so not too happy.

Rio Rapid Heel Foot Smoother Electric File
Rio Rapid Heel Foot Smoother Electric File

5.0 out of 5 stars Embarrasingly needed!, 6 April 2013
Oh I am ashamed to say I needed this and have filed off loads of dead skin. It works a treat and is not complicated. There is also a slip of paper in with the unit that helps you order spare tips if needed.

Whirlpool Max Microwave with Steam Function - White
Whirlpool Max Microwave with Steam Function - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little machine, 6 April 2013
I got rid of my big, combination microwave for space reasons and that I never used the combi features. Just a plain old heat and eat type. It's a bit pricey for its size and features, but I wanted space saving, more because I hate the look of gadgets cluttering up the countertops. This does have form, the style is nice, clean and small. It would not do for a family, but for 1 or 2, it's great. It is designed to fit in corners and it does. But it is not designed to work in corners, as the instructions say it needs 30cm above and room around sides and back for ventilation. So that means you have to pull it out of the corner to use it or not have it totally in the corner. No biggie really, though it might be to some. The cord is not adjustable and is short, so it needs to be within about 2 feet of an outlet. It is a lower wattage than most these days, a cat. C, 700 watts. But when looking at cooking instructions that only meant another 30 seconds or so of cooking time. I think I can wait that long. It is true the controls are fiddly, not in the sense of complicated, just the touch doesn't always work and it does work better with a thumb than a finger for some strange reason. I really wondered if I had made a mistake with this, but I am getting used to it and it does all I need a microwave to do. If you do lots of cooking or want to put tall things in it or are cooking for a family buy another model. If you want to heat up ready meals or leftovers and steam some veg for 2 people, great! I got the white and a very minor point - in the picture it looks like there is a white line going across the front about a fifth of the way up the unit. Mine has no line and it looks like a solid black front.
UPDATE: after about a month's use I had a problem with the control panel, where the plastic bubbled up...now I feel sooo stupid, it was a plastic covering that was supposed to come off when unpacked. Was fit on so cleanly that I didn't know it was there. I apologise to Amazon for being so dim.
UPDATE: a year on it it now makes lots on noise, rattles and has a strange habit of turning itself on for a second when the door closes. Overpriced for the design, but doesn't last.

Cathedral Drywipe Magnetic Pen with Eraser - Black
Cathedral Drywipe Magnetic Pen with Eraser - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, almost!, 1 April 2013
Love it and it goes perfectly with my drywipe board and love the fact that it is magnetic so I always know where it is, only wish it was a bit bigger!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16