Profile for lizzie > Reviews

lizzie (north of north)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ooh, toasty!, 16 Nov 2013
Lovely and warm, great colours,. Only niggle is that the suggested size was too large. That Said, I would purchase again.

Twelve South HiRise Adjustable Desktop Stand for iPhone 6/6 Plus/5/5S/iPad Mini
Twelve South HiRise Adjustable Desktop Stand for iPhone 6/6 Plus/5/5S/iPad Mini
Offered by Top-Tech-Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars High Hopes for HiRise, 16 Nov 2013
Sadly, didn't work for me. Very fiddley to put together with small screws and angled bits you almost need three hands. I couldn't get the bottom cap to stay on, my Apple 2m cable was too thick for the connector holes, wobbly if you want to use it for more than one device, as the back support needs to be moved. Returned.

Belkin Express Charge and Sync Desktop Lightning Dock for iPad Air, 4th Gen, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus and iPod Touch (MFI Approved)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, not for me, 14 Nov 2013
I was hoping that my Ipad Air and ultra thin case would fit in this, as it said you could scroll the height of the connector to fit. Well, yes, you can scroll the height of the connector but the problem is that the lightning connector is in a base that is the same size as the old 30 pin connector and the whole thing moves up and down, not just the lightning connector itself. So, with the case on it won't work. OK I admit it, I am lazy and want to charge and dock my devices without having to take the cases off each time. The Belkin dock does say on the box, "for best results remove case to dock." My search continues.

Inflatable World Globe
Inflatable World Globe
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 24 Sep 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
OK it was cheap. That's all I can say about it. It was blown up, but the stopper kept coming out and it constantly deflated. Useless.

Kipling  Bagsational Women's Shoulder Bag Port Red (Size: 39x35x16 cm)
Kipling Bagsational Women's Shoulder Bag Port Red (Size: 39x35x16 cm)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag, But..., 18 Sep 2013
I like the style of this bag, I like the size of it. It can fit all my stuff, including Kindle and IPad. But I didn't like the colour. I got the port red colour, the picture showed it looking like a lovely deep ruby red. In reality it is a deep purple/red and I don't care for it.

Hunter Balmoral Stripe Men's Socks Burgundy X-Large
Hunter Balmoral Stripe Men's Socks Burgundy X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Aware!, 18 Sep 2013
There is nothing wrong with these socks, in fact they seem very nice, well made and great colours. BUT the Amazon sizing info in incorrect. XL, according to sizing info, is for shoe size 9-11. The info with the socks says XL is for size 12-14. Therefore, too big, so had to return.

Motorola MBP16 Digital Audio Monitor with LCD Display
Motorola MBP16 Digital Audio Monitor with LCD Display

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough, 10 Sep 2013
Great sound pick up, great price, great features. Too bad it suddenly cuts out. Too bad it's just about impossible to turn it off and on.

simplehuman Toilet brush and holder White
simplehuman Toilet brush and holder White
Offered by Ceci Paolo

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice..., 30 July 2013
Well, it looks nice and the brush is a different shape and works well. I don't know that it's well made, as the unit itself seems flimsy and the bit that comes forward doesn't seem to fit terribly well.

Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Don't Get It?, 29 July 2013
I just don't see what all the hype is, thankfully I bought a refurbished one and didn't pay full price. I cannot fault the seller or Amazon in any way, they were great. I found the mop quick to heat up, but even using continuous steam - which they say not to do in the instructions - I barely got a damp floor. It doesn't pick up anything, just moves it around, so you have to sweep or hoover the floor first. I found it heavy to push back and forth and the Velcro pad kept coming off. I am not impressed.

Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone, iPod, Ipad, Tablets and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 26 July 2013
Sorry, but this just didn't do it for me. The cable was so short you have to put it right next to the phone and it wasn't very loud at all. Speaker on the phone was louder.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2013 10:12 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14