Profile for lizzie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Motorola MBP16 Digital Audio Monitor with LCD Display
Motorola MBP16 Digital Audio Monitor with LCD Display

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough, 10 Sep 2013
Great sound pick up, great price, great features. Too bad it suddenly cuts out. Too bad it's just about impossible to turn it off and on.

simplehuman Toilet brush and holder White
simplehuman Toilet brush and holder White
Offered by Lakeland

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice..., 30 July 2013
Well, it looks nice and the brush is a different shape and works well. I don't know that it's well made, as the unit itself seems flimsy and the bit that comes forward doesn't seem to fit terribly well.

Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Don't Get It?, 29 July 2013
I just don't see what all the hype is, thankfully I bought a refurbished one and didn't pay full price. I cannot fault the seller or Amazon in any way, they were great. I found the mop quick to heat up, but even using continuous steam - which they say not to do in the instructions - I barely got a damp floor. It doesn't pick up anything, just moves it around, so you have to sweep or hoover the floor first. I found it heavy to push back and forth and the Velcro pad kept coming off. I am not impressed.

Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable Speaker For Iphone 5, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 26 July 2013
Sorry, but this just didn't do it for me. The cable was so short you have to put it right next to the phone and it wasn't very loud at all. Speaker on the phone was louder.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2013 10:12 PM BST

Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection  1.5 Litre Cordless Jug Kettle, Black
Bosch TWK8633 Styline Collection 1.5 Litre Cordless Jug Kettle, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh My!, 2 July 2013
Am I trendy or what? Just saw this same model on Coronation Street. It's a lot bigger and chunkier than I expected, even though it is only 1.5lts. It is about average in noise for a kettle, I wish it would cut off a little bit sooner when it boils, but is pretty rapid. The beep is not needed and is irritating. I didn't realise exactly how loud it is until I heard it from way down the end of the garden. Wish there was a choice to have it on or off. I dithered between this model and the newer one and went for this because I thought it would be a bit lighter, as the electronics are in the separate base not on the kettle. Does make a good cup of tea, has a good grip handle and is cool to the touch, the excess cord stores under the unit. The keep warm function is good, though it only stays on until you pick up the kettle. So, if I boil it, do keep warm, and pick it up to use it will then shut off, so doesn't stay on keep warm for another cup. Bought mine as "used - like new" and it was. Would I pay full price for it? Probably not, it's just a kettle even though it has been on Corrie.
Update: the noise when it's on and the beeps to start and finish are getting on my nerves.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2013 6:10 AM BST

Skagen Ladies White Ceramic Watch 816XSWXC1 with Crystal Accented White Dial
Skagen Ladies White Ceramic Watch 816XSWXC1 with Crystal Accented White Dial
Offered by Horloge SA

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 18 May 2013
I love Skagen watches and have a couple of them. I wanted a white ceramic one and saw this on the Warehouse Deals page. Less than half the rrp, I thought I would give it a try even though it said there was a scratch on the case. It arrived and looks like brand new. I can't find a scratch anywhere. Lovely! Not huge and clunky, but clear enough to read. Would especially suit a small/petite person's wrist in face size. But it is very long, which is exactly what I need, but a smaller person would have to have a number of links taken out. For me, perfect!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish to me!, 18 May 2013
Goes to show that there are no quick fixes! This did absolutely nothing for me, not even the "unpleasant" side effects. Waste of money. I stuck completely to a 1000-1200 calorie diet, low fat, drank lots of water etc. I did lose about 2lbs a week, but that is what I was losing without the Alli. Save your money.

Original Full Set of Canon High Yield PGI-550XL (550 XL Black) & CLI-551XL (551 XL Black, Cyan, Magenta & Yellow) (PC)
Offered by Printers Choice

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink is fine, but, 10 May 2013
The ink is fine, but I haven't noticed it lasting significantly longer than the regular size. Expensive, think about it before buying the printer. I wish I had.

RSPB Window Bird Feeder
RSPB Window Bird Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 10 May 2013
It took a while, but the birds now come to it to fed, great entertainment! Good and sturdy, stays stuck to the window.

RSPB 27-inch Premium Easy Clean Bird Feeder
RSPB 27-inch Premium Easy Clean Bird Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars It Is What It Is, 10 May 2013
It is a good sturdy feeder for birds. It is long though, have to hang it somewhere high, but good product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13