Profile for lizzie > Reviews

Kipling Women's Amiel Top-Handle Bag K1537158M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Amiel Top-Handle Bag K1537158M Mineral Blue
Offered by TD & LeatherGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Another almost perfect bag, 4 Jun 2014
I like this bag, it's the right size to be able to carry plenty of things, but not huge. I like the grab handles, I prefer them to a shoulder strap. I really like the fact that the outside pocket is on the back of the bag and it is a full zip. My 2 niggles: the main zip end is not sewn in and sticks out, or if you tuck it in it is very hard to zip the bag. And the colour. I chose the Mineral Blue. It does not look like the picture, I wish it were the blue of the picture. Not darker or lighter, just a different shade of blue. Definitely reminds me of another blue Kipling did a few years ago. Though I like it I don't know if I will keep it. Disappointed about the colour.

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K1502758M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K1502758M Mineral Blue
Offered by The Necessity

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Almost!, 4 Jun 2014
I love this wallet, it is big but fits in all my cards and bits - especially store coupons - no problem. I bought the Mineral Blue colour, which is much darker than this picture...would have loved it 5 stars if it looked like the blue in the picture.

Walplus 3D Shine Butterflies Wall Stickers
Walplus 3D Shine Butterflies Wall Stickers

3.0 out of 5 stars Different Item?, 30 May 2014
I have ordered these stickers before and decided to order more. The first set I received came in a box (that said Walplus 3D Butterflies) and contained the 10 butterflies, some thin sticky paper and instructions. The butterflies each had a small magnet on the body, so they could be attached to metal. The second set I received came in a thin envelope, no instruction, no magnets and had thickish foam bits stuck on the bodies. None of them were the 9x7cm described. I noticed that the Amazon listing for the item does not say anything about magnets. Did I order a different item?

RND Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable (10 ft) for iPhone (6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5S / 5C) iPad (Air / Mini) iPod Touch - Data Sync and Charge 8-Pin Cable (10 feet/3 Meters/black)
Offered by RND Power Solutions, Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, 17 April 2014
If you have an iPad Air, don't bother, it doesn't work. Doesn't actually say it is compatible with the Air on the box.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2014 9:49 PM GMT

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Toast, 2 Slice, 1800 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Toast, 2 Slice, 1800 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toaster!, 24 Mar 2014
I tried the longslot version of this first and found it was faulty. it almost put me off, but I figured I would give Sage another try. I am glad I did, because this 2 slice toaster is great! Looks fab, doesn't take up a huge amount of room on the countertop, a discreet beep, and - at least so far - it toasts very well. What I didn't realize with the different function buttons is that you can use more than one at a time. For example frozen crumpets. The sides on this one are completely cold after use. I knock 1 star off for the price, but the toast is great!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 10:31 AM BST

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3000 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 3000 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 Mar 2014
What a gorgeous kettle! Not as huge as I thought it might be, looks fab, does beep but it is a gentle beep. Boils quickly, could shut off a bit quicker but that is a minor point. This does not have cool wall sides, so care is needed around children. Love it!

Love on 42nd Street
Love on 42nd Street

5.0 out of 5 stars What Excellent Talent!, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Love on 42nd Street (MP3 Download)
The young writing duo of Dan and Laura Curtis are just spectacular, this new music is very emotional and in varying styles, all relating to love. I was particularly touched by Lea Salonga's song, the words are so true. And in addition to some wonderful new music there are 8 spectacular voices to sing it. Loved the quasi rock of John Owen Jones and the gospel of Katy Treharne, the light operatic of Sierra Boggess. Every number a hit!

Melissa & Doug Plush Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Melissa & Doug Plush Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, but not perfect, 15 Mar 2014
This was the third Melissa & Doug plush I ordered. The other two suffered from poor quality control. At least this one isn't obviously lopsided and the legs seem to be the right length. The longer "fur" hides the seems, though it comes out quite easily. I wouldn't say this looks exactly like a Cavvie, but it will do.

Melissa & Doug Yorkshire Terrier - Plush
Melissa & Doug Yorkshire Terrier - Plush

2.0 out of 5 stars Learned my lesson, 15 Mar 2014
This was the second Melissa and Doug plush I ordered and I have learned my lesson. They have the potential to be really good and so cute. But the one I got was put together badly, apart from having one leg shorter than the other it also had the left side ear and eye lower than the right, a very lopsided look.

Melissa & Doug Plush Jack Russell Terrier
Melissa & Doug Plush Jack Russell Terrier

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 15 Mar 2014
I bought this on the strength of the reviews and I was not impressed. It was a good size and not too hard to the touch. The seems were poorly finished, were brown bits in the white and seems very obvious. My main problem with it was one leg was shorter than the others, so it looked like it was cocking its leg. I've never had one of these before, so is it supposed to be like that? Impression of movement or something? Sorry, not a good look.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14