Profile for lizzie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Cross Medium Rolling Ball Refills - Purple
Cross Medium Rolling Ball Refills - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 July 2014
Excellent, love this colour!

Extra Select No Wheat Wild Bird Feed, 20 Kg
Extra Select No Wheat Wild Bird Feed, 20 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 26 July 2014
I don't know why, but the birds just love this! Having to change me subscription schedule as they are eating it faster than expected!

NETGEAR R7000-100UKS R7000 Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Cable Router, 1 Ghz Dual Core, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, Implicit and Explicit Beamforming, Upstream and Downstream QoS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 26 July 2014
I bought this router to replace my TalkTalk issued freebie when I went to fibre (at cabinet). I did a speed test and the download was much slower, the upload half of what it was. The speed of the Netgear seems faster on mobile devices, but the range/signal is actually worse. I could not download via Ethernet anything from Kindle, iTunes or Amazon, as it said the connection was terminated unexpectedly. Even sitting next to the router the signal would drop from 3 bars to 1 for no reason. I have switched back to the TalkTalk router and everything works fine. This will be returned. It may be great for some, but not me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2014 7:53 PM BST

This Is How We Begin: Devotionals and Prayers to Start Meetings
This Is How We Begin: Devotionals and Prayers to Start Meetings
by Open Waters Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and thought provoking., 18 July 2014
Excellent resource for reflections and meetings.

Dayclox International Digital Calendar Day Clock
Dayclox International Digital Calendar Day Clock
Offered by Vanilla Sugar

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 18 July 2014
This is a very clear clock to read, much clearer than other digital ones. It is a bit cheap looking and plasticky, and you do have to set the time when you get it. Very easy to set up though. I returned this because I bought it for my husband, who has Alzheimer's. He found the large day and date too confusing. Great for many,but not door him. Sorry.

Kipling Women's Amiel Top-Handle Bag K1537158M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Amiel Top-Handle Bag K1537158M Mineral Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Another almost perfect bag, 4 Jun. 2014
I like this bag, it's the right size to be able to carry plenty of things, but not huge. I like the grab handles, I prefer them to a shoulder strap. I really like the fact that the outside pocket is on the back of the bag and it is a full zip. My 2 niggles: the main zip end is not sewn in and sticks out, or if you tuck it in it is very hard to zip the bag. And the colour. I chose the Mineral Blue. It does not look like the picture, I wish it were the blue of the picture. Not darker or lighter, just a different shade of blue. Definitely reminds me of another blue Kipling did a few years ago. Though I like it I don't know if I will keep it. Disappointed about the colour.

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K1502758M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K1502758M Mineral Blue
Offered by The Necessity

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Almost!, 4 Jun. 2014
I love this wallet, it is big but fits in all my cards and bits - especially store coupons - no problem. I bought the Mineral Blue colour, which is much darker than this picture...would have loved it 5 stars if it looked like the blue in the picture.

Walplus 3D Shine Butterflies Wall Stickers
Walplus 3D Shine Butterflies Wall Stickers
Offered by Wish List For You

3.0 out of 5 stars Different Item?, 30 May 2014
I have ordered these stickers before and decided to order more. The first set I received came in a box (that said Walplus 3D Butterflies) and contained the 10 butterflies, some thin sticky paper and instructions. The butterflies each had a small magnet on the body, so they could be attached to metal. The second set I received came in a thin envelope, no instruction, no magnets and had thickish foam bits stuck on the bodies. None of them were the 9x7cm described. I noticed that the Amazon listing for the item does not say anything about magnets. Did I order a different item?

RND Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable (10 ft) for iPhone (6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5S / 5C) iPad (Air / Mini) iPod Touch - Data Sync and Charge 8-Pin Cable (10 feet/3 Meters/black)
Offered by RND Power Solutions, Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, 17 April 2014
If you have an iPad Air, don't bother, it doesn't work. Doesn't actually say it is compatible with the Air on the box.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2014 9:49 PM GMT

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Toast, 2 Slice, 1800 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Smart Toast, 2 Slice, 1800 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toaster!, 24 Mar. 2014
I tried the longslot version of this first and found it was faulty. it almost put me off, but I figured I would give Sage another try. I am glad I did, because this 2 slice toaster is great! Looks fab, doesn't take up a huge amount of room on the countertop, a discreet beep, and - at least so far - it toasts very well. What I didn't realize with the different function buttons is that you can use more than one at a time. For example frozen crumpets. The sides on this one are completely cold after use. I knock 1 star off for the price, but the toast is great!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 10:31 AM BST