Profile for lizzie > Reviews

Twootz Un-Netted Mealworm Fat Balls 12.75kg equivalent to approx 150 Fatballs
Twootz Un-Netted Mealworm Fat Balls 12.75kg equivalent to approx 150 Fatballs
Offered by Twootz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff for birds, 26 July 2014
Birds love these, a bit crumbly, but ok. Love that they are un-netted.

Knork - Knife & Fork in One! Pack of 4
Knork - Knife & Fork in One! Pack of 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Knork - no not really, 26 July 2014
OK, but didn't really work as a knife and they are much heavier than my regular forks.

Cross Medium Rolling Ball Refills - Purple
Cross Medium Rolling Ball Refills - Purple
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 July 2014
Excellent, love this colour!

Extra Select No Wheat Wild Bird Feed, 20 Kg
Extra Select No Wheat Wild Bird Feed, 20 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 26 July 2014
I don't know why, but the birds just love this! Having to change me subscription schedule as they are eating it faster than expected!

Netgear R7000 Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Gigabit Cable Router, 1 Ghz Dual Core, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, Implicit and Explicit Beamforming, Upstream and Downstream QoS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 26 July 2014
I bought this router to replace my TalkTalk issued freebie when I went to fibre (at cabinet). I did a speed test and the download was much slower, the upload half of what it was. The speed of the Netgear seems faster on mobile devices, but the range/signal is actually worse. I could not download via Ethernet anything from Kindle, iTunes or Amazon, as it said the connection was terminated unexpectedly. Even sitting next to the router the signal would drop from 3 bars to 1 for no reason. I have switched back to the TalkTalk router and everything works fine. This will be returned. It may be great for some, but not me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2014 7:53 PM BST

This Is How We Begin: Devotionals and Prayers to Start Meetings
This Is How We Begin: Devotionals and Prayers to Start Meetings
by Open Waters Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and thought provoking., 18 July 2014
Excellent resource for reflections and meetings.

Dayclox International Digital Calendar Day Clock
Dayclox International Digital Calendar Day Clock
Offered by DayClox Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 18 July 2014
This is a very clear clock to read, much clearer than other digital ones. It is a bit cheap looking and plasticky, and you do have to set the time when you get it. Very easy to set up though. I returned this because I bought it for my husband, who has Alzheimer's. He found the large day and date too confusing. Great for many,but not door him. Sorry.

Kipling Women's Amiel Top-Handle Bag K1537158M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Amiel Top-Handle Bag K1537158M Mineral Blue
Offered by TAMARA-LEDERWAREN

4.0 out of 5 stars Another almost perfect bag, 4 Jun 2014
I like this bag, it's the right size to be able to carry plenty of things, but not huge. I like the grab handles, I prefer them to a shoulder strap. I really like the fact that the outside pocket is on the back of the bag and it is a full zip. My 2 niggles: the main zip end is not sewn in and sticks out, or if you tuck it in it is very hard to zip the bag. And the colour. I chose the Mineral Blue. It does not look like the picture, I wish it were the blue of the picture. Not darker or lighter, just a different shade of blue. Definitely reminds me of another blue Kipling did a few years ago. Though I like it I don't know if I will keep it. Disappointed about the colour.

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K1502758M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K1502758M Mineral Blue
Offered by The Necessity

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Almost!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
I love this wallet, it is big but fits in all my cards and bits - especially store coupons - no problem. I bought the Mineral Blue colour, which is much darker than this picture...would have loved it 5 stars if it looked like the blue in the picture.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14