Profile for lizzie > Reviews

All Of My Memories
All Of My Memories
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2015
This review is from: All Of My Memories (Audio CD)
Excellent compilation of many years work.

Portrait
Portrait

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2015
This review is from: Portrait (Audio CD)
Excellent!

Genesis Code [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Genesis Code [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 May 2015
Very good, though the ending was sappy sweet.

Jodie Rose Silver Colour Flower Brooch
Jodie Rose Silver Colour Flower Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely! Quite big., 2 May 2015
Lovely! Quite big.

Little Treasures - Sterling Silver CZ Stackable Eternity Band Ring
Little Treasures - Sterling Silver CZ Stackable Eternity Band Ring
Offered by Little Treasures UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 April 2015
It is a lovely ring. Be careful on size, do look at the guide information.

9ct White Gold Wedding Ring - Premium Quality Court 3mm Band - Handmade in the UK - For Men and Women - UK Specialist In Wedding Rings and Bands
Offered by Precious Direct

Carry-All Case/Bag for Bose Soundlink Mini and Soundlink Mini ii (2) Bluetooth Speaker
Offered by Lukia

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you want to keep it all in one place!, 20 Mar. 2015
Excellent! Fit my new Soundlink and most importantly the charger, mains lead and UK plug. Even it in the instruction booklet, all in one place. It's small too!

Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver
Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit!, 20 Mar. 2015
Excellent product, fantastic sound quality. Fast charging and so compact! I did not buy from Amazon though, as it is cheaper elsewhere (£30 less is a big difference!)

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Quick Touch Microwave, 1100 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Quick Touch Microwave, 1100 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Microwave, 27 Feb. 2015
I bought this from Warehouse Deals at a great price, with no damage just a bashed box. I really like this microwave, though I know some will not. It depends of what you want to use it for. This is NOT a combination microwave, like so many. It just microwaves, but does it very well. My one little niggle about it is that it is, I think, 1100 watts. Most ready meals give heating instructions for 750, 850 or 900 watts or category D,E etc., so it is a bit of guesswork to figure out how long it will take. The butter and bean settings are great. The IQ sensor settings work great too, if I remember to weigh the items. Compared to my last microwave, it is very quiet, but does give off a lot of condensation. Not too huge and looks great in brushed steel. But honestly, would I pay full price? No.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kinetix Control Blender, 1.5 Litre, 1200 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Kinetix Control Blender, 1.5 Litre, 1200 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best!, 27 Feb. 2015
Got this from Warehouse Deals at a great price, no faults or marks just a bashed box. The blender itself is heavy, chunky and powerful. The jug is made of very heavy plastic, marked BPA free. I use it mainly for smoothies and I admit for a green one I first put it on the smoothie setting and then puree for about a minute. I was finding that smoothie alone didn't break down the green veg enough for me. Oddly, though it has No problem with frozen fruit or ice it does seem to have a problem with pitted dates. They are the only things I have found that don't purée. Strange! Very easy to clean. Love it, but would I pay full price? Honestly, probably not.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2015 12:40 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16