Profile for lizzie > Reviews

Colourworks Side Plate Pk4
Offered by EKS

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but check the size, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Colourworks Side Plate Pk4
A bit thin and flimsy. These "side" plates are 23cm, exactly the same as the "salad" plates. I was looking for something smaller.

A4 Security box black

Twootz Un-Netted Mealworm Fat Balls 12.75kg equivalent to approx 150 Fatballs
Twootz Un-Netted Mealworm Fat Balls 12.75kg equivalent to approx 150 Fatballs
Offered by Twootz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff for birds, 26 July 2014
Birds love these, a bit crumbly, but ok. Love that they are un-netted.

Knork - Knife & Fork in One! Pack of 4
Knork - Knife & Fork in One! Pack of 4
Offered by 'Equipped 4 Life' Equ4L

3.0 out of 5 stars Knork - no not really, 26 July 2014
OK, but didn't really work as a knife and they are much heavier than my regular forks.

Cross Selectip Gel Rollingball Pen Refill, Purple, 1 per card (8014)
Cross Selectip Gel Rollingball Pen Refill, Purple, 1 per card (8014)
Offered by Europens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 July 2014
Excellent, love this colour!

Extra Select No Wheat Wild Bird Feed, 20 Kg
Extra Select No Wheat Wild Bird Feed, 20 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 26 July 2014
I don't know why, but the birds just love this! Having to change me subscription schedule as they are eating it faster than expected!

Netgear R7000 Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Netgear R7000 Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 26 July 2014
I bought this router to replace my TalkTalk issued freebie when I went to fibre (at cabinet). I did a speed test and the download was the same, the upload half of what it was. I can't really see much difference tbh, the speed of the Netgear seems faster on mobile devices, but the range/signal is actually worse. This may have something to do with the router being upstairs and the mobiles and tv etc. usually downstairs or the thick walls of an old house. I have it on the 2.4ghz setting and have not set up the QoS. I am not a whizz at this and I have no idea what needs the 2.4 and what needs the 5ghz. They are two different networks, though with the same passcode, nowhere does it say what the different speeds are for! And if one is needed for certain things, it seems to mean that you have to enter the network info again each time to change it. Is it worth the price? For me probably not and I may end up returning it and going back to the TalkTalk one where I don't need a modem, though a bit slower the signal is stronger.
UPDATE: This router can be great. BUT I have discovered that I can't download onto my computer via Ethernet anything from Apple, the connection terminates. Same thing happens with my Kindle, connection terminates suddenly before items are downloaded.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2014 7:53 PM BST

This Is How We Begin: Devotionals and Prayers to Start Meetings
This Is How We Begin: Devotionals and Prayers to Start Meetings
by Open Waters Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and thought provoking., 18 July 2014
Excellent resource for reflections and meetings.

Dayclox International Digital Calendar Day Clock
Dayclox International Digital Calendar Day Clock
Offered by AlzProducts

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 18 July 2014
This is a very clear clock to read, much clearer than other digital ones. It is a bit cheap looking and plasticky, and you do have to set the time when you get it. Very easy to set up though. I returned this because I bought it for my husband, who has Alzheimer's. He found the large day and date too confusing. Great for many,but not door him. Sorry.

Kipling Women's Amiel Top-Handle Bag K1537158M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Amiel Top-Handle Bag K1537158M Mineral Blue
Offered by New Bond Street Bags

4.0 out of 5 stars Another almost perfect bag, 4 Jun 2014
I like this bag, it's the right size to be able to carry plenty of things, but not huge. I like the grab handles, I prefer them to a shoulder strap. I really like the fact that the outside pocket is on the back of the bag and it is a full zip. My 2 niggles: the main zip end is not sewn in and sticks out, or if you tuck it in it is very hard to zip the bag. And the colour. I chose the Mineral Blue. It does not look like the picture, I wish it were the blue of the picture. Not darker or lighter, just a different shade of blue. Definitely reminds me of another blue Kipling did a few years ago. Though I like it I don't know if I will keep it. Disappointed about the colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13