Profile for AAMBB > Reviews

Aaaarrgghh, Spider!
Aaaarrgghh, Spider!
by Lydia Monks

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiders are good, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Aaaarrgghh, Spider! (Paperback)
Gives spiders a good rep which they disserve. I love the added tactile aspect to the story. Colourful and pleasing illustrations with an amusing storyline. Great read!

Curious George [DVD]
Curious George [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew O'Callaghan
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Monkey mischief!, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Curious George [DVD] (DVD)
My Three year old loves this story! We have watched it at least a couple of dozen times. Heartwarming content with a little bit of mischief thrown in. I made sure that i explained that although the monkey did certain things, it would not be appropriate for my son to do those same things.

Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) [DVD]
Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville

5.0 out of 5 stars downtown team delivers again, 21 Sep 2014
Love this series! Enjoy costume drama immensely. Kept me guessing and had a few unexpected turns in the plot. Would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good drama.

Winther Step Plate Trike
Winther Step Plate Trike
Offered by Start2Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little runner, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Winther Step Plate Trike (Toy)
This is a quality made, sturdy product. Cost a lot, but is going to last! I did find the assembly a little tricky to complete single handedly, but with persistence got it right. I really like the stepplate at the back, it'll men that my two boys will be able to ride together. Would recommend this to a friend. Similar to the old fashioned trike I used to have as a child.

1 x Sand Timer 1 Minute
1 x Sand Timer 1 Minute

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 min sand timer, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: 1 x Sand Timer 1 Minute (Toy)
Just what I needed to help my son have a visual cue for the passing of time. Use this all the time, great product.

1 Mini Sand Timer 5 Minutes
1 Mini Sand Timer 5 Minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 main timer, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: 1 Mini Sand Timer 5 Minutes (Toy)
Just what I needed to help my son have a visual cue for the passing of time. I use this regularly. Good product.

1 x Sand Timer 10 Minutes
1 x Sand Timer 10 Minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 minute sand timer, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: 1 x Sand Timer 10 Minutes (Toy)
Just what I needed to help my son have a visual cue for the passing of time

Christmas Mini Noise Putty Perfect Stocking Filler for Children (Pack of 6)
Christmas Mini Noise Putty Perfect Stocking Filler for Children (Pack of 6)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars noisy putty, 5 Sep 2014
This was what it said it would be, but a bit on the small side,so a little difficult to really enjoy playing with.

Hope's Relief Intensive Dry Skin Rescue Cream
Hope's Relief Intensive Dry Skin Rescue Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says... what a relief!, 5 Sep 2014
My eczema was driving me crazy! Itching was disturbing my sleep and torment had to be endured in the waking hours too. Tried creams that the doctor prescribed, but didn't get the relief that I was hoping for. Enter Hopes relief, mere days later and I had some relief from near constant torment. I would highly recommend this cream, and have actually given some to three people to try.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat the winter back a bit, 17 Feb 2014
I have really struggled with the lack of sunlight since moving to the UK, I recently discovered that if I take this vit D and a good fit B complex, it just takes the edge off living with the grey short days. Hope it's going to keep doing so, there have been years when I've really not done so well! Here's hoping it continues on an upward slant.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3