Profile for Lizzie > Reviews

Larchwood Hill Wild Bird Seed Feeder - Squirrel Resistant
Larchwood Hill Wild Bird Seed Feeder - Squirrel Resistant
Offered by homeandgarden

2.0 out of 5 stars not squirrel resistant, 22 Jun 2014
This is a lovely feeder, as long as you don't have squirrels. Within hours of putting the feeder up the squirrel could get his paws and nose through the bars and was sucking out the seed and scratching at the plastic inner tube. I have bought a squirrel resistant feeder from this seller before and it worked perfectly. On this one the bars are too far apart. Very disappointing. This is the reason I am ony giving two stars.

Suma Ground Almonds 1 kg
Suma Ground Almonds 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Suma Ground Almonds 1 kg (Grocery)
These Suma Ground Almonds are very cheap compared with the small amounts one can buy in supermarkets and they are of good quality. They do not have a very long 'use by' date, around 6 months, but I have found that using them after even a couple of years they keep their taste.

Milano Mens Full Grain Leather Belt - 1.5" (40mm) - Black Brown # ML-2920 - Black, Large
Offered by Ray Online BIZ

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality belt, 15 Jun 2014
This belt is of much better quality than my previous purchases and good value at that price. However, some of the stitching has come undone after a few months and the loop has fallen off, which is disappointing. I have ordered another one from the same company, hoping this is a one-off problem. Other than that, it is a lovely belt.

Dried Mealworms 1kg
Dried Mealworms 1kg
Offered by UKPetSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy birds, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Dried Mealworms 1kg (Misc.)
These mealworms are very good value for money, much cheaper than in Petshops and very good quality. I put these out for all the wild birds in the garden, particularly in their breeding season, and they are very popular. For the first time ever this year we have had Starlings visit the feeders, and the mealworms are always their first port of call. I shall definitely buy from this seller again.

Women's Black Leather Belt - 30mm Wide - Sizes 8-26 - Gold Buckle (30"waist:Total belt length 38":UK Size 12 100% Real Leather - Handmade in UK.)
Offered by Camdenbeltman

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful quality belt, 29 Mar 2014
This is a lovely belt, very well made and good value for money. A little tip though: I am a size 8, but ordered a size 12 and it fits perfectly. If I had ordered an 8, it would have been too short. I am very impressed with this belt and would recommend it.

Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara by Maybelline Extreme Black Waterproof
Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara by Maybelline Extreme Black Waterproof

3.0 out of 5 stars not very waterproof, 20 Mar 2014
I have bought this mascara several times over the past few years and have never had any problems with it. However, somethimg seems to have changed because this one is definitely not waterproof, it isn't even splash roof. I'm not very impressed with the purchase.

4 X Cushion Inners/Pads Size 20" X 20" Inch (50 x 50cm)
4 X Cushion Inners/Pads Size 20" X 20" Inch (50 x 50cm)
Offered by Glisteni Glisten

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely inners, 20 Mar 2014
I like these inners, they are nice and plump and even after 3 months they haven't gone flat. Very impressive for the price.

Ladies SlumberzZ Mouse Embroidered Mule Style Slipper FT0735M UK 5-6 Mink
Ladies SlumberzZ Mouse Embroidered Mule Style Slipper FT0735M UK 5-6 Mink
Offered by Socks Uwear®

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute slippers, 20 Mar 2014
These slippers look lovely, but they lose their shape after a couple of weeks. I am size 6 in shoes, and I bought the biggest size available, which is a little short. The sole is a bit thin and tends to get a little lumpy after wearing the slippers for about a month, which makes them uncomfortable to wear after a while. I tried washing them to try and regain the shape, they washed well, but the lumpiness stayed.

St Justin, Pewter Sleeping Cat Necklace - 16.5"
St Justin, Pewter Sleeping Cat Necklace - 16.5"
Offered by Little Bo

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace, 20 Mar 2014
I was looking for cat jewellery and when I saw this necklace I just had to get it. It sits comfortably round the neck, not too tight, and shows off well with most tops/jumpers. I love it.

Blue Eyed Kitty Cat Enamel Stud Earrings with Shiny Crystals (Supplied in a Gift Pouch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 20 Mar 2014
These earrings are adorable with wonderful detail. I have got a pair for myself because they reminded me of one of my cats who sadly passed away last year. They would make a great present for friends and they are also very reasonably priced.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4