Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Ooh! What a Lovely Pair: Our Story
Ooh! What a Lovely Pair: Our Story

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly written, 17 Jan. 2014
I was hooked on this book from page one. The banter between ant and dec is very contagious. I've even got my husband reading it.

Joe Browns Women's Our Favourite Flocked Skater Dress Grey/Balk (10)
Joe Browns Women's Our Favourite Flocked Skater Dress Grey/Balk (10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 4 Dec. 2013
This dress is perfect with opaque tights the ideal party dress. The sizing is spot on I'm between a 10/ 12 and ordered the 10 which is a perfect fit. Worth the 5 stars.

Possessive
Possessive

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Possessive (Kindle Edition)
Very good read, couldn't put it down till I finished, a easy read kept me awake during a 12 hour night shift.

Fever Andrulla Women's Jersey Dress Black Size 12
Fever Andrulla Women's Jersey Dress Black Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 20 Sept. 2013
Worth five stars. Lovely material had a floaty feel to it.. delivery was very quick. But the dress was very creased but. Not really an issue.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 15 Jan. 2013
this great looks great with my jeans and long sleeved tshirt.te fit is great but did take the hood of as i felt a bit bulky.

Large Perpetual Calendar (12x10x9.5cm) : Handcrafted Wood : Top Christmas Gift Idea : High Quality Traditional Wooden Xmas Present For Home, Desk or Mantel Piece!
Offered by All My Gift Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars great xmas gift, 15 Jan. 2013
i picked this for my partner because he likes all his gadgets on is desk and it stops him asking what the date is.