Profile for Mrs. B. A. Richards > Reviews

Content by Mrs. B. A. Ric...

Mrs. B. A. Richards "Zoompad" (Staffordshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Spotify Music
Spotify Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music app, 22 Dec 2014
This review is from: Spotify Music (App)
This is a brilliant app. You can make your own playlists.

Tipping Point
Tipping Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game good game😁, 19 Dec 2014
This review is from: Tipping Point (App)
I am really enjoying playing this game,great value for the price

Famous Birds - American
Famous Birds - American

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this by mistake, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: Famous Birds - American (App)
Not happy with this bought it by accident and can't see how to return it, I only wanted British birds

GLASEA® Antishock With Handle Trekking Walking Hiking Stick Pole (black)
GLASEA® Antishock With Handle Trekking Walking Hiking Stick Pole (black)
Offered by IPCameraWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, but don't go past the STOP line when using it, 19 July 2014
Very pleased with this, and intend to use it as a tarp support. Unfortunatly I broke it first time I tried it, I went past the clearly marked STOP line and the thing fell apart, my own fault as it was clearly marked. Thank goodness someone had posted a really helpful YouTube video on how to put it back together again, and its as good as new. It was only £6 and it is perfect for what I need it for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2014 3:59 PM GMT

Trangia Mini-Trangia Cookset With Spirit Burner
Trangia Mini-Trangia Cookset With Spirit Burner
Offered by Tamarack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cooker for backpackers, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Trangia Mini Trangia (Sports)
Arrived very quickly, very light and compact cooker, very easy to use

Bird Neighbors An Introductory Acquaintance with One Hundred and Fifity Birds Commonly Found in the Gardens, Meadows, and Woods About Our Homes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great free book, 15 July 2014
This is a great book with plenty of pictures of birds, and it was free

American 550 Paracord BLACK HAWK 4mm 100ft
American 550 Paracord BLACK HAWK 4mm 100ft
Offered by Wild Elk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my homemade ultralight hammock, 15 July 2014
I've used this to make an ultralight hammock with, really strong and holds my weight perfectly. If you use this stuff for hammocks you must always remember to protect the tree, use tree huggers or lengthways sticks with it.

Magnetic Synthe Purple PU Leather Holder Case For KOBO MINI eReader
Magnetic Synthe Purple PU Leather Holder Case For KOBO MINI eReader
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart and a great price, 15 July 2014
This is perfect for my mini Kobo, it looks smart and expensive, much nicer and cheaper than the ones I saw in the shop where I bought my Kobo from

IKO 8m Super Shed Felt - Green
IKO 8m Super Shed Felt - Green
Offered by Ashbrook Roofing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars It took two days to arrive, 24 April 2014
Very pleased with the speedy delivery, it only took two days. There is a very helpful IKO video on YouTube that we watched to help us do the job as we had never refelted a shed before, it took us about a day to get all the old felt off, and some of the pieces of wood broke so we had to cut some more, but the actual job of replacing the felt took us about 4 hours, it looks good now and it would have cost us over £100 to get a handyman in to do the job, so we are really very pleased, and its good quality stuff so we wont have to replace it again for years.

Hama Star 61 Tripod
Hama Star 61 Tripod

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Hama Star 61 Tripod (Accessory)
I bought this for our bird spotting scope, and it's just perfect for it, as the scope weighs almost 1 kg and this tripod can take up to 3 kg, so it should be plenty strong enough and it will be light enough to carry around as well. I like the hook underneath for stabilising it in windy weather, and also the handle at the side,which will be very useful to turn the scope and tripod with without adjusting the level of the scope. It arrived very quickly after my ordering it as well, so I am very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5