Profile for JoShoo > Reviews

Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Hair Waver
Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Hair Waver
Offered by Anything 4 Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy, 23 Jun. 2014
Ach it's ok I suppose. I gave myself 3rd degree burns on my neck because of the bad design. But if you're careful it does the job.

Childbirth without Fear: The Principles and Practice of Natural Childbirth
Childbirth without Fear: The Principles and Practice of Natural Childbirth
by Grantly Dick-Read

1.0 out of 5 stars Yeah right, 23 Jun. 2014
Read it, laugh, then pass it on to another unsuspecting pregnant friend. Then, when you go into labour, get an epidural. No need to thank me.

Jump!
Jump!
by Jilly Cooper OBE

2.0 out of 5 stars Ach Jilly, come ON!, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Jump! (Paperback)
Sorry Jilly, I love your books, but this is formulaic and not as much fun as usual. Could do better..

Birkenstock Kids Roma 033001 Mocca 28 EU
Birkenstock Kids Roma 033001 Mocca 28 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes but MASSIVE!, 23 Jun. 2014
I suggest you size down unless your child has freakishly large feet! A 28 is massive - easily a 29. Get the narrow fitting ones if your child has normal sized feet. There is a 10cm difference between the 27's and 28's. He wore his 27's for 2 years (they were also generously sized) but we have sent the 28's back and bought 29 narrow for next year.

Birkenstock Unisex-Adult Arizona Sandals Mocca 11 UK(45 EU)
Birkenstock Unisex-Adult Arizona Sandals Mocca 11 UK(45 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Massively oversized!, 23 Jun. 2014
These are amazing shoes, beautifully constructed and sturdy. However, I didn't listen to the other reviewers who say these come up so large. My husband is a solid 45 wide foot. His feet are BIG! However, these size 45 Birkies are massive! At least a 46. So my advice is this - and PLEASE listen to me and save yourself a lot of time and money: Buy a size smaller! And if you have normal to narrow feet, order the NARROW as the standard ones are very wide. Great sandals, too big and going back to the warehouse I'm afraid!

Birkenstock Unisex-Child Roma Sandals
Birkenstock Unisex-Child Roma Sandals
Price: £22.14 - £53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep buying these, 1 Jan. 2014
My son only now wears these sandals - we are on our third pair! They last the entire summer (we live in a hot country so he wears them every day for about 6 months). They can't get wet though really so beware of this if you go to the beach etc. They are also smart looking for when we dress up.

The best thing about them is the instep support which are healthy for little feet. I am really delighted to have found them at this price on Amazon.

I would say the width is fine, standard, certainly not narrow and the straps are adjustable. The size is definitely larger than standard - he has only just grown out of the 27's but he is a firm size 28 in all other shoes.

Don't waste money on other kinds of sandals, these are by far the best - trust me, I say this from experience as someone in a hot country who spends the majority of her time in sandals!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 Aug. 2013
Didn't fit well (I am a tiny size 8, ordered the 10 and it was still tight). Got a weird ruched thingy at the back which showed my bum-crack. I wore it once, hand washed it and it stretched completely out of all recognition. I now use it as a duster, so all in all, a good buy..

Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money!, 15 Aug. 2013
Although that's probably mainly to do with my stubborn little boy rather that the groclock. I have friends who swear by this clock so ignore my whinging.

I don't think I will even get a good night's sleep ever again. Well not at least until he is 15.

I still have the brand new (used twice) clock here if someone wants to take it off my hands!

iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 'Cool Britannia Purple' (Designed by Creative Eleven) TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover + 6-in-1 Screen Protector Pack - Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, decent quality product for the price, 15 Aug. 2013
Happy with this - looks pretty and seems to protect from my 4 year old so it must be good!

Dr. Martens  Jara
Dr. Martens Jara

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Dr. Martens Jara (Apparel)
Love Dr Marten's boots in general. They last forever, incredibly comfortable, and look edgy.

What I love about the Jara is the original design and the idea of a bulky biker-boot but with a feminine edge. They are really slimming as well when worn with tight jeans or leggings. Anyway, nobody will be looking at your body when you wear these boots - they will be admiring the boots!

They are a bit of a pain to take on and off but once they are worn-in a bit more they get easier as the leather gives. The leather is really soft and they don't require breaking in too much. I have the Triumph-style too and they take way longer than the Jara to get on and off.

Amazing boot - love them. I am about to get my second pair as I wore mine to death!

Page: 1 | 2