Profile for Mr. N. Shread > Reviews

Mr. N. Shread (UK)

Denon In-Ear Headphones - Silver
Denon In-Ear Headphones - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a good price, 11 July 2011
I spent a bit of time trying to find the best quality I could at a price within my range and these came up trumps. They fit comfortably in my ears and stay there - they come with additional attachments to adjust for different sized ears too. The sound quality is great and really is an improvement on my old iPod earphones. They come with a device to wind the cable around for storage, which is a little messy and could be better, but the earphones themselves are great.

Precision PREW0022 Radio Controled Gents Dig-Ana Black Leather Watch In Presentation Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Might be great, but lets itself down, 14 Jun. 2011
Within a month this watch had lost about 5 minutes on the analogue display, although the digital side of things is fine. It seems that the hands get stuck and need resetting. I no longer have the documentation that came with the watch, I didn't expect to need to resolve a fault within this time. I cannot locate the instructions on the Precision website as they appear to no longer support this watch. So, I'd like to review it favourably, but it's let itself down.

replacement KNEADING BLADE / PADDLE for Breadmaker Pan / Bread Maker Machine - fits for very much different models - please check COMPLETE list below !
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Tesco BMS01, 12 Jun. 2010
I was having trouble searching for a replacement kneading blade for my Tesco Breadmaker (BMS01) after I threw it out by mistake in an unrisen test loaf. I saw the first review for this item mentioned this blade was suitable for use with a Tesco machine and I can confirm it fits perfectly and works fine with my BMS01 machine.