Profile for msna > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Better
Better

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish it was better!, 26 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Better (Audio CD)
I am the biggest Brian fan ever and try to see him in concert whenever he is in UK , I have waited so long for this album. received it today and couldnt wait to get it into my computer and hear my man, only to be disappointed and wished it really was BETTER! The album cover itself was just cardboard , very cheap too. Having bought 2 tracks off it already I was hoping for great things.
Track 1 was off to a good start, a bit up tempo and got me grooving. Track 2 Mediocre Track 3 Has a sound of Maroon 5 Track 4 ...Title track which I bought some weeks ago, typical Brian (thank goodness) Track 5 My fav track on the album, which I purchases for 99p some weeks ago. Track 6 Not a bad track Track 7 I love B Jnrs voice and enjoyed this song purely for that but it sounds a bit Rascal Flatts ish! Track 8 Absolutely hideous, Brian McKnight singing reggae, whats that all about? Track 9 Repetitive song , will def be skipping that Track 10 Tolerable Track 11 Sounds as if its going at the wrong speed..Track 11 This is what we want! our Brian!
A huge disappointment for me, will I bother to buy his next album, the jury is out on that one.

White Round Paper Bamboo Style Ribbed Lampshade 40cm / 16"
White Round Paper Bamboo Style Ribbed Lampshade 40cm / 16"
Offered by Gao Bei

3.0 out of 5 stars Good vaule, 18 Feb. 2016
Had difficulty in fitting as it just did not seem to fit, I broke a little piece off and we did manage to fit it. However, it does look very nice for the price.

The Original Jumbo Storage Bag - Midnight Garden
The Original Jumbo Storage Bag - Midnight Garden
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Feb. 2016
Not really keen on this. I bought it for taking wet laundry to the dryer but it really is not what I wanted. It is very noisy and quite difficult to open out. Maybe it was my mistake. Will look for something different. I do love the pattern though!

Dots: A Game About Connecting
Dots: A Game About Connecting

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game!, 18 Feb. 2016
I love this game, I spend many happy minutes wasting time playing it.

Bath House Nordic Summer Collection Gin & Tonic Lip Balm
Bath House Nordic Summer Collection Gin & Tonic Lip Balm
Offered by Liquorice Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmm G&T, 18 Feb. 2016
Bought as stocking filler for a G&T lover, it really does taste like G&T

Original Penguin Men's 3-Pack Penguin Calf Socks, Black/Grey/Navy, One Size (Manufacturer Size: 7-11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice socks, 18 Feb. 2016
Bought on daily deal as a stocking filler. The recipient loved them!

3 Swords - 6 Piece Manicure & Pedicure Case, made of high quality Synthetic leather, Quality:
Offered by Three Swords - !!! LINK TO FEEDBACK !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking filler, 18 Feb. 2016
I bought this for my son as a stocking filler, he loved it. It has a good range of quality products and is very compact.

Wahl ZX497 Heat Resistant Pouch for Straighteners or Tongs
Wahl ZX497 Heat Resistant Pouch for Straighteners or Tongs

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 18 Feb. 2016
I bought it for my GHD's. Its very big and there is a pouch at the back for the lead/plug.

Words 'n' Wishes Friend Christmas Card - Big Flower Bouquet & Candle 6" x 8.5"
Words 'n' Wishes Friend Christmas Card - Big Flower Bouquet & Candle 6" x 8.5"

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 9 Dec. 2015
Fabulous card. Well worth £1.98. Lovely verse. I would love someone to send this to me, I know my friend will love it

Ambassador Packing Carton Double Wall Strong Flat-packed 457x457x457mm Ref SC-63 [Pack of 15]

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Nov. 2015
Good strong boxes. Decent size will be easy for the movers to carry

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19