Profile for Jayfish > Reviews

Content by Jayfish

Jayfish "Jay" (saddleworth UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Brussels Laid Bare
Brussels Laid Bare
by Marta Andreasen MEP

5.0 out of 5 stars The sheer scale of nepotism and corruption endemic throughout the ..., 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Brussels Laid Bare (Paperback)
The sheer scale of nepotism and corruption endemic throughout the EU is certainly `laid bare` - as per the title of the book..
The EU monster constantly crams vast - totally unaccounted for - amounts of money in its insatiable gaping maw, while accruing ever more power to itself in the process.
One can only wonder how and why the whole stinking edifice has not collapsed long before now. There`s none so blind........

This book should be compulsory reading .

Britain and the EU: In or Out?
Britain and the EU: In or Out?

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 26 Nov. 2014
Glad I read this. I can now vote UKIP with a clear conscience !

Digimax Industrial AAA Rechargeable Batteries 750 mAh x 8 -- 8 BATTERIES IN TOTAL !
Offered by RPTL Batteries and Chargers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries and great delivery time., 14 Nov. 2014
Great batteries,,,,,,these got my phones up and running again just when I thought I`d have to buy new ones. The delivery was also brilliant too.

Hydrofracked? One Man's Mystery Leads to a Backlash Against Natural Gas Drilling (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worrying !!, 14 Nov. 2014
What`s this??? I understood that everything in the Hydrofracking garden is wonderfully rosy according to the pointyheads?

If all the space that America has to play with while drilling can throw up such problems what chance will little old overcrowded Great Britain have at avoiding and - more to the point - dealing with similar outcomes?

Worrying to say the least!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

The End of America - The Role of Islam in the End Times and Biblical Warnings to Flee America

5.0 out of 5 stars End Times too hideous to cotemplate, 14 Nov. 2014
I usually scoff at predictions such as these, while shaking my head in disbelief that there are there are still so many gullible folk around in the 21 Century.

This book certainly made me stop and think......
and I have to admit that I`m anything but comfortable with those thought processes.
Far too many coincidences for me to feel comfortable with my usual default stance of dismissing it all as sheer hokum.
However , for all our sakes I do hope the book is simply the end result of the nightmare ruminations of bible-thumpers.
The alternative is just too hideous to contemplate.
Jay.

HP21 + HP21 + HP22 - Ink Cartridge 3-Pack (SD400AE)
HP21 + HP21 + HP22 - Ink Cartridge 3-Pack (SD400AE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
Great price, great delivery time.

This Green and Pleasant land
This Green and Pleasant land

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a pity the air is blue and foul., 8 Sept. 2014
Yuk ! ... Foul-mouthed knuckledragging characters unable to talk without expletives meant that I totally lost interest in tryying to read any further.
A shame as I was looking forward to immersing myself in the storyline.

A Fool's Errand: The Confessions of a Celebrity Jobseeker
A Fool's Errand: The Confessions of a Celebrity Jobseeker

2.0 out of 5 stars I finally gave up on trying to finish reading this ..., 8 Sept. 2014
I finally gave up on trying to finish reading this banal book. I found it poorly written and not particularly entertaining.

The End of Winter:  A Crime Thriller
The End of Winter: A Crime Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed this book., 19 Aug. 2014
I enjoyed this book so much that I`ll be looking for other thrillers written by this author.

Iomega Select Desktop Hard Drive - Hard drive - 500 GB - external - 3.5" - Hi-Sp

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied., 19 Aug. 2014
Very satisfied with both the delivery and the hard drive itself..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4