Profile for tiestoboi > Reviews

Content by tiestoboi

tiestoboi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sumvision Mini N-Cube Portable USB Powered 3.5mm Speakers - PC / iPod / MP3 / MP4
Offered by Vitacare Plus

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best by any stretch., 31 Mar. 2015
Really poor sound quality, have it up past half way and you get a constant fuzzy noise in the backround, look elsewhere.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £15 (Snowy City)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £15 (Snowy City)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a gift card, 31 Mar. 2015
Its a gift card cant really be anything wrong with it.

I`m Not A Princess I`m A Khaleesi Unisex Boy/Girl Baby Grow Vest
I`m Not A Princess I`m A Khaleesi Unisex Boy/Girl Baby Grow Vest
Offered by Jonny Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, its thrones!, 31 Mar. 2015
Fits perfectly nothing wrong with it, the image has also not faded after many washes. I love it I just hope my little one does too.

Long Handled Shoe Horn
Long Handled Shoe Horn
Offered by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility

2.0 out of 5 stars Helpful but already starting to bend., 31 Mar. 2015
I have used it about 2-3 times and already the shoe horn is very bent, I don't think this will last long I hope it does as it has been very helpful.

Dr Brown's Coolees Watermelon Teether
Dr Brown's Coolees Watermelon Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, reaches every tooth., 31 Mar. 2015
My little girl loves it, out of all her teethers this is her favourite.

Genuine Blackberry Replacement Battery Cover for Bold 9780
Genuine Blackberry Replacement Battery Cover for Bold 9780
Offered by SIDZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits snug., 31 Mar. 2015
Fits perfectly in my old Bold BB

amiibo Super Mario Collection - Yoshi (Nintendo Wii U/3DS)
amiibo Super Mario Collection - Yoshi (Nintendo Wii U/3DS)
Offered by GameExplorers

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoshi!, 31 Mar. 2015
Its Yoshi need I say more!

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Offered by Appods

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is an excellent toy for the little one., 31 Mar. 2015
Where to start with this review this product is simply fantastic, we first put my daughter in it when she was 3 months old (she could easily hold her own head weight by then) she was very confused at the start but we persisted with it and by the 3rd or 4th time of her going in it she had gotten the hang of bouncing well slightly haha.

So a little over 2 months down the line she is now jumping up a lot in it smiling at all the little faces on the toys that surround the Jumperoo and dancing along to the music (Very catchy music I might add too)

Yes the product is a bit expensive but that's worth every penny to see my daughter have the fun she does in it, it also gives us time to sort out things around the house or just have 5 minutes to ourselves, she'll keep herself entertained for about 45 minutes depending what mood she is in.

To sum this product up in one word would be brilliant

Beaphar Pet Behave Training Spray
Beaphar Pet Behave Training Spray
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work for me., 31 Mar. 2015
Works for about 30 minutes then wears off found my kitten plucking my carpet 1 hour after I had sprayed the area, not just one or two sprays either it was several.

Giving the product 2 stars as it did its job for about 30minutes-1hr

No Junk Mail Letterbox Sticker. Premium Laminated 19cm x 3cm Stop Leaflets and Menus Door Sticker
Offered by The Sticker Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, good product at a good price., 31 Mar. 2015
Perfect sticker, nothing wrong with the product at all fits well on my letterbox with about a 30-40mm gap either side the writing is also very bold and stands out from a distance. Just wish people would actually read it now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5