Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more
Profile for Drew Miller > Reviews

Content by Drew Miller

Drew Miller (Los Angeles)

Connected (Connections #1)
Connected (Connections #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the story and the twists it has, 23 May 2013
This book is amazing from the minute I started until the very end. Great love story, well written with characters I felt were so real that I was "in" the novel with them. I never imagined the book would end the way it did, I dislike cliff hangers but this was amazing. Can't wait for the next installment!

The Remaining
The Remaining

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 22 May 2013
This review is from: The Remaining (Kindle Edition)
The Remaining is an adrenaline pumping adventure that took me by surprise. I have read many books in the zombie genre that left me thinking that the story was just another rehashing of the same old tale. The Remaining is way more than just a zombie tale. In true classical adventure fashion The Remaining presents the reader with good and evil, disaster and the ability to overcome, and a hero in Captain Lee Harden. It reminds me of something that Louis L'Amour could have written had he ventured to tackle a TEOTWAWKI (The End Of The World As We Know It) story. The book ends in a way that I am sure a second volume is planned also.

Sucker's Portfolio: A Collection of Previously Unpublished Writing
Sucker's Portfolio: A Collection of Previously Unpublished Writing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vonnegut, 21 May 2013
It's Kurt Vonnegut. What more needs to be said. Absolutely enjoyed it. I have read just about everything Mr. Vonnegut has written, and I won't stop. His prose is perfectly simplistic and so much is said with so few words.

Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Bride

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't want it to end, 20 May 2013
Lynne Michaels knows how to write about families that are less than normal and how to write about love. Her characters are the type you can't help but love even with the idea if they were your own relatives you'd go crazy. Sydney may be battling a little bit of everything what with her sister, her mother and a man who's more than a little attracted to her, but she does it with style which means in her very own unique way.

Lock Picking Like a Pro: Top Secret Tips on How to Pick a Lock. Discover How to Pick a Lock with a Bobby Pin & Other Lock Picking Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Lock picking description, 20 May 2013
It is too late at night or too early in the morning by the time you get home. You are quite wasted, tired and just want to get into your apartment, put on your fluffy pyjamas and crash and burn.
You start digging into your pockets and even search the ground, hoping to find the key, but it is useless since it refuses to be found anyway. You realize that find yourself locked out.
If only you paid attention before and learnt how to pick a lock, you could've done it easily all on your own in seconds. Fortunately, you won't need to hire a locksmith at such an ungodly hour. We have some great top secret tips for you and all the information on how to pick a lock with several different common and converted home items you can easily get your hands on.

Deadly Offerings: Book One of the Deadly Series
Deadly Offerings: Book One of the Deadly Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Good romantic suspense, 12 April 2013
I simply loved every minute spent on reading this book. It is a masterfully written story, partly romance and partly a thriller. AN excellent read if you are in the mood for something exciting and heartwarming.

The Blue Bistro: A Novel
The Blue Bistro: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book, 2 April 2013
A hot love story delivered with a light intrigue, this is the classical recipe of a romance book. However the Blue Bistro as a little extra to offer, it gives an accurate and detailed insight into the restaurant business. So if you've ever been interested in that, grab this book.

Her Baby's Father
Her Baby's Father

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Her Baby's Father (Kindle Edition)
Her Baby's Father is an excellent romance story with a touch of paranormal. I loved the characters and I was delighted with the unexpected course of the action. This is a book I warmly recommend for reading when you need something to put a smile on your face.

Secret Keeper (Cooper Security)
Secret Keeper (Cooper Security)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 30 Mar. 2013
I absolutely loved this book. It offers an interesting combination of mystery, fast action and sweet romance, and the characters are great. I recommend this book as a nice getaway and a very pleasant read.

Best Pick Up Lines EVER! Amazing Collection of Good Pick Up Lines for Every Situation. Use These Pickup Lines and Get the Girl You Want!

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for a new plan, 30 Mar. 2013
Oh wow I always thought that women found pick up lines cheesy and predictable. I tried a few lines several times only to be shut down or gotten the eye roll and told to piss off. Maybe those chicks were in a bad mood or maybe I just went about it the wrong way. I used to start by saying their dress or shoes look nice and ask them what they are drinking and they'd answer but ignore me after that. I think it's time for a change in game plan and this manual has been super helpful. I really can't wait to get my new game plan on.