Profile for lucy2c > Reviews

Content by lucy2c

lucy2c

Tom Gates: Best Book Day Ever! (so far): World Book Day 2013 (World Book Day Edition 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars Got my reluctant reader reading, 17 Mar 2014
Bought all 5 books for my 9 year old, after she read the first one in less than a week - unheard of!
Now my 7 year year old is reading them too.
No idea what they are about but they just love the mix of images and words.
Thanks Tom Gates

Irregular Choice Womens Happy Daze Black/Metallic Court Shoes 3081-11 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these shoes, 17 Mar 2014
When they first arrived I wasn't sure I would wear them, but I wear them all the time, for work with jeans and everything and they never fail to get noticed!

How to Make Someone Really Hate You : Based on the Psychology of Anger, Disappointment, Spleen and Peevishness (The Anti-Self Help Heap Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 17 Mar 2014
Well delivered and some very interesting scenarios, not sure I need the advice but it made a nice change from the business books I usually read.

The Templar's Apprentice (The Outremer Chronicles Book 1)
The Templar's Apprentice (The Outremer Chronicles Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good escape into 'history', 17 Mar 2014
Blood, sex, adventure, history, sand ..it's got it all.
I am not sure how accurate it is but it was an enjoyable, if not predictable read.

Keeping You
Keeping You

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not another 'shades' but just as sexy, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Keeping You (Kindle Edition)
At last an author that uses short paragraphs, great one liners and knows how to start a novel.

I am not a big reader of erotic fiction but this was recommended to me so I thought I would give it a go. The plot (although there are similarities in characters to 50 Shades) is immediately more gripping and the suspense is building!!

I have not finished it yet, but am enjoying reading it, and how it makes me feel at the end of the day, as is my husband!
For the money I would definitely recommend a read.

XTI Women's 25400 Brown Wedges Boots XTI20200111706 6 UK
XTI Women's 25400 Brown Wedges Boots XTI20200111706 6 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not leather, look minging, don't do it., 21 Nov 2012
I ordered these not really expecting them to be leather, and they are definitely not. I would not pay £20 for these let alone £70. The soles look cheap, in fact the boot looks really cheap and nasty. Spend the money and get some proper leather boots like Fly London Women's Cher Wedge Boot Leather, and you will feel a million dollars. These were large, cheap looking and just plain nasty. I sent them back for a refund immediately.

Fly London Women's Cher Wedge Boot Leather Camel P500160000 5 UK
Fly London Women's Cher Wedge Boot Leather Camel P500160000 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots to date, 21 Nov 2012
I ordered these boots having read everyone else's reviews. Usually I order a 6 but having read that they come large I ordered a 5 and I am glad I did. They fit my feet perfectly and there is room for my orthotic insole (sexy, I know).
Anyway, they are not too high even though I have short legs and having thought I would never find good boots fit my calves these do. I would buy more of these if I had the cash but hopefully they will be around next year. Look great, feel great and are fabulously comfy.