Profile for Sam Kay > Reviews

Content by Sam Kay

Sam Kay

Mil-Tec Military Army Patrol MOLLE Assault Pack Tactical Combat Rucksack Backpack Bag 36L Black
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better than expected., 15 May 2013
This rucksac exceeded my expectations. It has very well thought out compartments and the designers have thought to make the waist belt detachable when not needed. Overall it is terrific value for money. My only regret is I wish I had bought it in MTP.

Under the Eagle
Under the Eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars Under the Eagle, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Under the Eagle (Paperback)
I am new to the Scarrow books, and bought the complete set of adventures of Centurions Macro and Cato and I am hooked. Great stories intertwined with historical fact, but gives a terrific insight of life throughout the Roman Empire but with some clever modern touches to the narrative. Give me more please Mr Scarrow.

The Eagle's Conquest
The Eagle's Conquest

5.0 out of 5 stars The Eagles Conquest, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: The Eagle's Conquest (Paperback)

When the Eagle Hunts
When the Eagle Hunts

5.0 out of 5 stars When the Eagle Hunts, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: When the Eagle Hunts (Paperback)

The Eagle's Prophecy
The Eagle's Prophecy

5.0 out of 5 stars The Eagles Prophecy, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: The Eagle's Prophecy (Paperback)

The Lexian Chronicles: Full Circle
The Lexian Chronicles: Full Circle
by Harry Gallan

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous (from a fellow Northern Monkey now living south)., 21 Nov. 2004
Oh Dear it would appear that my fellow Northern brethern have clearly missed the plot when it comes to this superb book, either that or I wonder if they have had a spat with either the author, whoever he/she is, the pulishers or are they themselves a failed author?? Also why remain anonymous, be proud of your comments unless there is a darker side to them??
I only pose these questions as I have read both books that have been disgracefully put down without any constructive comments and I simply can't believe they are talking about the same books I and for that matter the large nuber of other people that have bought and read the books clearly enjoyed.
I support this by the simple fact that when the signed ones came on sale in both Hatchards and Harrods they sold out in minutes, much to my disappointment as I didn't get one, but no doubt I will be able to via EBay, but I best be quick and as no doubt WHEN and not IF this author gets published these "self published" copies will be worth a small fortune and then it will be a case of Bah humbug!