Profile for Mrs A > Reviews

150ml Organic Mother and Baby Insect Repellant Bodyspray
150ml Organic Mother and Baby Insect Repellant Bodyspray
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars good product with no bad smells, 21 Aug. 2013
I found this very effective did get one or two bites on my ankles but no where else. Friend also used a couple if times when she forgot to spray her deet spray and never got bitten the times she used it. Great cos doesnt have horrible smell that the deet containing products have and could spray around my 7mth old without concerbs.

The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 4 [DVD] [2010]
The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 4 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Josh Keaton

5.0 out of 5 stars nit just for the kids!!! ;), 21 Aug. 2013
Love all these and keeps my little one entertained from start to finish which is rare want 5 & 6 now

VTech InnoTab Software: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
VTech InnoTab Software: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps my 4 year old happy, 21 Aug. 2013
Good purchase and entertains my son for good periods of time when i need to keep him occupied whilst trying to do washing etc. Was great at airport and on plane when on hols.

Koo-di Sun and Sleep Stroller Cover (Charcoal Grey)
Koo-di Sun and Sleep Stroller Cover (Charcoal Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant shade wish i had bought this before trying others, 21 Aug. 2013
Worthwhile purchase used in crete and also at home on my mclaren buggy perfect as sun and sleep shade would definitely recommend

The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 3 [DVD] [2010]
The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Josh Keaton

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 May 2013
This is great dvd that continues with same great excitement of the first two volumes my son loves it and so do I we watch it all the time after school and still bot bored.

Davina - The Box Set : The Power Of 3 / My Three 30 Minute Workouts [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic workouts, 2 Mar. 2013
These dvds are absolutely amazing I particularly enjoy the three 30 min workouts. They are hard and immediately felt the muscles ache and already feel good for doing them after just one week. The workouts take account of limited space in a house so can do easily almost anywhere in house love the core exercise which has made me realise how badly i need to do this!