Profile for A. Turner > Reviews

Ege Bamyasi
Ege Bamyasi
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't stop listening!, 9 Aug 2008
This review is from: Ege Bamyasi (Audio CD)
The first example of krautrock I have come across. This album stayed on my player for months. Incredible freedom of sound and innovation.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly useless customer service and bad quality control, 5 Mar 2008
I bought a new clix2 8gb which was not working on its first charge. The only way to get a replacement under warranty was to ship the faulty device to Germany for repair. Having done this I was told that I would have to pay a further £40 to have the player repaired (under warranty?). Despite emailing them several times, they are not responding at all to my questions asking what the fault is, & why they cannot find the invoice that was included in the package I sent.

Terrible experience - DO NOT BOTHER!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2008 3:20 PM BST

Burial
Burial
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Depth charge dubs, 2 Jun 2007
This review is from: Burial (Audio CD)
Demonstrates just how far the dubstep scene has become a mature and sophisticated genre. Full of longing, warning, wisdom and beauty amongst the tower blocks. Sounds like burningspear/pablo/tubby after they took a 5000 year journey into the future and came back genetically advanced beyond our wildest dreams.