Profile for A. Turner > Reviews

Non-Stop
Non-Stop
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst movie I have seen in years, 10 July 2015
This review is from: Non-Stop (Amazon Video)
Worst movie I have seen in years. Hollywood keeps turning out this nonsense. I'm a sucker for watching. Best comparison I can think of is something like drinking a bucket of other peoples warm puke. Not good!

Werner Herzog - A Guide for the Perplexed: Conversations with Paul Cronin
Werner Herzog - A Guide for the Perplexed: Conversations with Paul Cronin
by Paul Cronin

5.0 out of 5 stars It's excellent, of cors, 30 Dec. 2014
This beouk should never neverave bin writtun. What were you thinking Mr Hercksog? It's excellent, of cors.

Ege Bamyasi
Ege Bamyasi
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't stop listening!, 9 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Ege Bamyasi (Audio CD)
The first example of krautrock I have come across. This album stayed on my player for months. Incredible freedom of sound and innovation.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly useless customer service and bad quality control, 5 Mar. 2008
I bought a new clix2 8gb which was not working on its first charge. The only way to get a replacement under warranty was to ship the faulty device to Germany for repair. Having done this I was told that I would have to pay a further £40 to have the player repaired (under warranty?). Despite emailing them several times, they are not responding at all to my questions asking what the fault is, & why they cannot find the invoice that was included in the package I sent.

Terrible experience - DO NOT BOTHER!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2008 3:20 PM BST

Burial
Burial

5.0 out of 5 stars Depth charge dubs, 2 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Burial (Audio CD)
Demonstrates just how far the dubstep scene has become a mature and sophisticated genre. Full of longing, warning, wisdom and beauty amongst the tower blocks. Sounds like burningspear/pablo/tubby after they took a 5000 year journey into the future and came back genetically advanced beyond our wildest dreams.