Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Content by Jenny

Jenny

Keysies Transparent Plastic Removable Piano and Keyboard Note Stickers - Plus Handy Placement Guide.
Offered by LabelCreate

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for beginners!, 13 July 2016
Received very quickly from the seller and started to put them on my keyboard straight away. As a new piano player, but with someone who is somewhat familiar with reading music, these are amazing and such a great idea and would be ideal for a beginner. They're easy to stick down and move if you stick it down a bit wonky, the instructions are very easy to follow and come with plenty of stickers for any sized keyboard. They're very good quality stickers and initially I was worried that my fingers may slip on the keys but I haven't noticed any difference.

Would recommend to any new piano player who is wanting to learn to read music and learn where the keys are.

Zyon Contemporary Glass Design PC Desk - Brown and Silver (PC, Monitor not included)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok desk but not a long term solution, 29 Jun. 2014
I bought this desk nearly 9 months ago. At first, it was a very sturdy strong desk but after a few months, the runners for the desk drawer started to break and snap off to the point where the drawer was no longer attached to the runners. I'm going to be replacing the desk now after it broke off completely ruining my keyboard and almost breaking my printer underneath.

Premium Collection Set of 36 Single Point Bamboo Knitting Needles, 9.8 Inch,18 Different Sizes (2MM- 10MM)
Offered by 3C4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect needles, 5 Oct. 2013
I bought these needles as I'm learning how to knit and I wanted some good quality needles but a variety. My mum who has done knitting for years has commented on the good quality these are and say the price was fantastic. Would recommend.

Lens Hood + UV + CPL + FLD Filter for Nikon Panasonic Lumix D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D3200 D3100 D3000 D90 Or for Canon 70D 60D 700D 650D 1100D 1000D 600D 50D 550D (58mm)
Offered by XCSOURCE

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price of the set, I'm impressed, 30 Aug. 2013
I'm quite impressed by the filters. They fit perfectly onto my 600D and the little case that came with this was nice and compact, fit straight into my camera case so when I take it on holiday I won't feel like I'm carrying anything more. These are my first set of filters so I have nothing to compare them too but I'm sure they will do nicely for my holiday to Greece.

Sony NEXC3KS Compact Digital Camera System - Silver (16.2MP, With 18-55mm Lens) 3inch Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing camera - Fantastic buy., 9 Jan. 2012
I bought this camera as I wanted a good working, amazing camera that could take fantastic photos without having to have a bulky D-SLR camera. This is such a fantastic camera. The controls are easy and it gives you good tips oh how to take loads of different photos in different circumstances. I'd recommend this camera to anyone.

Belkin Ultra Hi-speed Gaming Nostromo Speedpad (F8GFPC200ea)
Belkin Ultra Hi-speed Gaming Nostromo Speedpad (F8GFPC200ea)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gaming product, 17 Mar. 2011
I bought this for easier play for World of Warcraft. I did struggle on how to keybind the buttons but after a while I worked it out. Once I had the buttons key binder, I wondered why I didn't buy one sooner. I now use it to play Rift and it's brilliant. I would recommend it to any PC gamer!