Profile for B. Langley > Reviews

Elegant Womens Chiffon Scarf With Classic Leopard Print Design
Elegant Womens Chiffon Scarf With Classic Leopard Print Design
Offered by Central Chic

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain scarf, 14 Mar 2014
Slightly disappointed that it wasn't uniformly patterned as in the illustration, but could hardly complain as it was such a bargain price - & I wore it straightaway!

Cook Like A Man: The ultimate cookbook for the modern gentleman
Cook Like A Man: The ultimate cookbook for the modern gentleman
by Movember

4.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTMAS GIFT, 29 Dec 2013
I witnessed the reaction from the man who received this as his Christmas gift, and he was reading it immediately after opening it & his enthusiastic comments were a satisfying indication that he liked it! Good title!

Voice From Assisi
Voice From Assisi
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift that brought happiness, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Voice From Assisi (Audio CD)
I bought this as a gift for someone recovering from a serious operation, and she just loved it.Saw the handsome & endearing singer on tv & I'm dropping hints that I'd like this cd for Christmas!

With Love From Doris Day - Her Greatest Hits
With Love From Doris Day - Her Greatest Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic songs, classic singer, 5 May 2012
This was a present for my sister as it contained a lot of childhood memories for both of us, and she loved it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN, 9 May 2010
You'll never have more fun out of a Christmas cracker than this wonderful product. They're now an essential part of our family get-together & are a great laugh even if it's often impossible to guess the tune.

Student Nurse Maths and Medications Survival Guide (Nursing and Health Survival Guides)
by Mrs Ann Richards
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars MATHS MADE EASY, 9 May 2010
I bought this for my student nurse granddaughter who finds it invaluable - as I did many moons ago when I was nursing.