Profile for Peter > Reviews

VeloChampion Alloy 7 Mini Bike Pump Silver/Black
VeloChampion Alloy 7 Mini Bike Pump Silver/Black
Offered by Maxgear Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars It sure will let you down., 2 May 2015
Bought this pump a year and a month ago to have on the bike in case of a puncture. Thankfully I've not had a puncture but I tested the pump a month ago and it doesn't work anymore. It seems to only suck (in both senses of the phrase). When the "arm" is pulled back, it feels like a vacuum is created inside the pump. The pump wants to close again. Never used. Too late to return. Need to buy another (i.e. different, better one) now :(

WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and looks the part, 20 Feb. 2013
Bought this drive as I sold my WD Elements 500GB to someone else and wanted a bit more space. This drive looks the part sat on top of my black Dell desktop tower. I use it to backup and retrieve photos/videos of the family. It's got a few years worth stored on there easily with lots of room to spare. The data transfer seems fast though I admit to not doing transfer timings. I would recommend this product to others.

Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Offered by dealsassured

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spice blender, 20 Feb. 2013
I had to make garam masala spice powder so bought this product. It worked perfectly. It is so small it can be stored away easily. I've had it for a couple of years now and have made a ginger and garlic puree in it also.

Philex - 27780R Compact Outdoor DVBT  Digital Aerial & Fixing Kit
Philex - 27780R Compact Outdoor DVBT Digital Aerial & Fixing Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good reception, 20 Feb. 2013
I bought one of these to connect directly to a TV. I had plans of attaching this aerial on the outside of the house, and drilling a hole through the entire wall to get the cable inside. I didn't need to do this. The aerial just sits in no particular orientation under the bed and the reception is brilliant. As good as the main TV which has a feed from the big aerial in the attic.

Sunshine Kids Ultra Mat Car Seat Protector Pad
Sunshine Kids Ultra Mat Car Seat Protector Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Feb. 2013
This product is great. Just thick enough to provide some protection to the car seat. We later purchased headrest DVD players and find the pockets to be very handy repositories for the cables when not in use.

Seven Years In Tibet [DVD] [1997]
Seven Years In Tibet [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 20 Feb. 2013
I don't really follow what films have been released so wasn't initially aware of this film. I heard the main theme on Classic FM one morning and was hooked. Bought and watched the film and really enjoyed it. Love the ending when the scene transitions from close up to panoramic view of mountains

Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card [Frustration-free Packaging]
Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card [Frustration-free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, no problems, 20 Feb. 2013
This was purchased to go into a Sony camera. It performs very well. Take it out of the camera, plug it into the laptop and the pictures are copied off very fast.

Sony DSCWX7 Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera - Silver (16.2MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.8 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice bit of kit, 20 Feb. 2013
We've had this camera for one and a half years now. It's produced some great quality photos for us. The battery life is good. We can take it out without worrying that it'll die before the day's up. It can be charged via USB so gives you options to top-up in the car while out on the road.

It doesn't have a sepia or black and white mode as far as we can determine which our previous Sony camera had, and the zoom can be heard on video sometimes, but I still want to give this camera five stars.

P.S. This camera case fits this camera perfectly (assuming you don't want to include cables, etc).

Silver Semi-hard Camera Case for Sony Cyber-shot,Canon IXUS,Casio Exilim,Panasonic Lumix,Samsung Digilmax,Nikon Coolpix,Fuji finepix,Pentax Optio,Kodak Easyshare,Olympus mju,u series compact cameras.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Sony DSCWX7 camera, 20 Feb. 2013
I bought a Sony DSCWX7 camera and wanted a case for it but didn't want to pay silly money. Have had this case for over a year now. No problems at all.

Smart Flashing Light Set
Smart Flashing Light Set

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Smart Flashing Light Set (Sports)
Perfect for my short commute. VERY Easy to fit the brackets. Easy to turn on/off, and remove from their brackets with thick gloves on. I paid just over £10 which I think is excellent value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3