Profile for D. Power > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rocket Dog Slope Womens Boots SLOPESD Black 4 UK, 37 EU
Rocket Dog Slope Womens Boots SLOPESD Black 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great!, 6 Dec 2013
Comfortable and warm - perfect! What else can I say? I love rocketdog's winter boots collection - it makes my day.

Hunter Fleece Welly Socks Aubergine S23658 Medium
Hunter Fleece Welly Socks Aubergine S23658 Medium
Offered by Country Attire Ltd. - FREE DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 April 2013
very comfortable but sometimes absorb sweat too much which I'm not that keen on. But then, it was freezing and it would have been worse without them.

A Fraction Of The Whole
A Fraction Of The Whole
by Steve Toltz

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a christmas present for a loved one, 14 April 2013
I bought this for a guy I was seeing last christmas because it was my favourite book ever. Unfortunately we since split so I never found out if he liked it or not. I picture it being rammed down the side of his bed, forgotten.

Lost - Season 6 [DVD]
Lost - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Evangeline Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars lost fanatic - possible bias, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Lost - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
lost is the greatest series I've ever watched. I was actually quite sad when I was buying this because I knew it was almost over and then when it did end I found I didnt have anything to do or look forward to in my life.

Starlight Cosy Toes Under Blanket Double
Starlight Cosy Toes Under Blanket Double
Offered by Bargains 2 U

5.0 out of 5 stars this product did break but they sent out a replacement immediately which works fine, 14 April 2013
i was very impressed with the customer service because I thought that buying it online would be more tricky but it wasnt. They sent me a replacement immediately and I only had to send them the faulty one once I got the new one. The new one has never given me any trouble.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 14 April 2013
a taxi driver told my friend who was wearing this perfume that she was driving him wild with desire so everyone else in the taxi went out and bought it immediately afterwards!

Ex-Store Owl Print Pyjamas + FREE Trousers Small 6/8
Ex-Store Owl Print Pyjamas + FREE Trousers Small 6/8

5.0 out of 5 stars "best present ever", 14 April 2013
I got these for my sister for christmas and she has told me several times that she loves them and that they are her favourite, most comfortable pyjamas ever. I was worried because they only had them in a size 6-8 left but she was delighted with them.

Gideon's Spies
Gideon's Spies
by Gordon Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best books about spies I've ever read, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Gideon's Spies (Paperback)
I am fixated on the mossad so this was a must read, recommended by someone on a dating website funnily enough.

Kuldip Unisex Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap Throw Light Beige
Kuldip Unisex Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap Throw Light Beige

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a scarf, 14 April 2013
I got this as a shawl for a wedding so I havent actually worn it yet. It's a slightly different colour than I was expecting but that is the case with on screen colour and real life so that is not the manufacturer's fault. Also, it delivered very quickly!!!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars not remotely as good as everyone made out, 14 April 2013
I am still suffering from cracked feet. It looks like a cheese grater and it doesnt remove/improve any of my peeling feet. And the instructions are hard to follow. Wish I hadn't bothered.

Page: 1 | 2