Profile for Mr. Bilal Mussa > Reviews

Content by Mr. Bilal Mussa

Mr. Bilal Mussa "bilalmussa" (Leicester, England)

Python: Learn Python FAST - The Ultimate Crash Course to Learning the Basics of the Python Programming Language In No Time (Python, Python Programming, Python Course, Python Development Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick introduction / refreshers, 28 May 2015
Quick introduction to Python and complements the guide online by Python quite well too.
It would be good to have a few more examples as that can solidify the learning / exercises. However, that could be one for the future !

HTC Mozart - 8GB sim-free
HTC Mozart - 8GB sim-free
Offered by Fone-Central

5.0 out of 5 stars WP7 - Awesome !!!, 27 Feb. 2013
Being a microsoft fan i am biased. First time using HTC and didnt have any issues so go for it !

LUPO® Wireless Digital Doorbell Chime Portable Cordless Long Range Waterproof Portable Battery Operated 36 Tunes (1: Bell & Chime)
Offered by LUPO STORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent., 27 Feb. 2013
Good system, downside since it was battery operated. None the less, does a good job and a wife free alternative.

Mathematics for Economics, 2nd Edition: International Student Edition
Mathematics for Economics, 2nd Edition: International Student Edition
by Michael Hoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 27 Feb. 2013
One of the most comprehensive books i have used to date. Was very important whilst studying the module by the same name.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Feb. 2013
Mum loves the Knife, said she now wants a whole set for mothers day (!). I suppose this is essential in any kitchen !!!

What's Stopping You?: Why Smart People Don't Always Reach Their Potential and How You Can
by Robert Kelsey

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me out of depression. Very thankful to Rob Kelsey, 21 Feb. 2013
"What's Stopping You?" realistically the only book that has helped me rise above the depression I was locked in and catch the flight to success which I once was a very popular passenger of. I would recommend this book to anyone who is feeling low, off key or just needs some help getting themselves together. I needed this book to help me find myself and remind me who I was. Every now and then we reach a point in life in which we feel progression is too difficult and we need to have someone or something that just tells us it is possible. Usually, normal people have a partner who is typically very supportive of them. However, in the rare occurrence where one does not have the privilege then books are a mans best friend. Additionally, this book enabled me to gather my thought processes together and it didn't suggest it explicitly but after completing the book [It took me over 2 years, I bought it in 2011 and left it at the bottom of my book box] I realised that talking about issues and my thoughts was the best way of processing them.

Liar's Poker (Hodder Great Reads)
Liar's Poker (Hodder Great Reads)
by Michael Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars A Superb Story, 10 Aug. 2009
A superb story from one of the employee's of the greatest banks to ever be established on Wall St. Once my lecturer recommended it to me i knew i had to read and thus i conclude by saying that it was well worth the time spent reading. I did not only learn about the insides of an investment bank and the daily work carried by them but also skills which will be of much use in the future. This is a must read for any student studying Economics.

Typhoon  Mp3/Fm  Player With Voice Rec 128Mb
Typhoon Mp3/Fm Player With Voice Rec 128Mb

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant 1 one the best ever made, 20 Mar. 2004
i bought this mp3 plyer an i have to admit it is one of the very best i have ever bought it is so easy to use and the display is excellent compared to the other ones that are out at the moment..